GREYS ARE ACTUALLY FISH APES

OakFieldAlienz444

That's not to say that there's many who could be our friends or allies from the distant past trying to
connect with us. We should be open to friendly ones as well.
But not ignorant. There's good and bad humans----logic dictates the same would be with aliens

OakFieldAlienz444

As for the underwater theory---I find it plausible. But greys almost strike me as slightly more
powerful than just some undiscovered species--they can walk through walls.
On the other hand dolphins have telepathic powers just like Greys do supposedly so........maybe.
Greys always struck me as interdimensionals.

Impulsiveliar

From time to time we get very strange postings on this website. I award you the prize for 2021 in this category of nonsense.

I can only imagine that you are looking through the eyes of a cat, a hungry cat that loves fish.

NOTE: I agree with you that many of the UFO sightings around the world involve oceans and lakes. And the reason is it's good place on this planet to setup a base of operation, if that is what they're trying to do. Simply put, I don't feel that the UFOs visiting Earth are here to take over the planet, if that was a true statement it already would've happened.
i believe your arrogance is blinding your vision. fish men are real. and it would prove that their technology would be above ours. with that circumstance in the ocean anti gravity would have been discovered first. since most aircraft we have created resemble birds. ocean creatures are a lot smarter. then land creatures

Last edited:

Please thoroughly read this. Ancient Aliens is almost totally based on manipulation of information and straight up lies.

I believe in aliens, but... Facts are facts, and Ancient Aliens blatantly lies about 90% of their content. It’s all based on Chariots of the Gods, a book written before modern dating techniques, and by someone with no qualifications in anything regarding what is written about.