Ha! There you go!

thenumbersix

Re: Ha! There you go!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Shah Guido G.\")</div>
Lucidus,

TNT is hardly well known, I think it is not used at all. It is only available as amatol.
I use the verk?rtzung, I think short-form T.N.T. only here, and only because there is no doubt about its meaning.
Tri-Nitro-Thiosulphate is an explosive too, but less stable and less powerfull as T.N.Toluen. Because of its strange chemisher composition it will verbrennen, burn away one second before it is angez?ndet geworden, turned on with fire. But if I then do not put fire to it anyway, then it will move through time to find a source of fire that will turn it on. Maby this way I can get back to my own time.

der Shah[/b]

won't you arrive in a burst of flames, maybe a dog suit wasn't such a good idea ? We have some good flame retardants in this time, just don't breath, or put it near your skin, or burn it, or just about anything to annoy it into poisoning you...

A note on your dog suit, you say you lost your dog and you are actually wearing a dog suit :unsure:

Prof-Rabbit

This is the CIA. We have your yellow dog, we are almost not going to bath it with heavy water (H2O2) but only if you give down.

You have more than 3 days but less than two..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Shah Guido G.\")</div>
Lucidus,

TNT is hardly well known, I think it is not used at all. It is only available as amatol.
I use the verk?rtzung, I think short-form T.N.T. only here, and only because there is no doubt about its meaning.
Tri-Nitro-Thiosulphate is an explosive too, but less stable and less powerfull as T.N.Toluen. Because of its strange chemisher composition it will verbrennen, burn away one second before it is angez?ndet geworden, turned on with fire. But if I then do not put fire to it anyway, then it will move through time to find a source of fire that will turn it on. Maby this way I can get back to my own time.

der Shah[/b]

[email protected]

very well manufactured story, have you written or tried to write any books? You obveously have some talent especialy scince you were on the spot with a lot of the TT stuff. Well done Heinrich Hundekok. Are there any TT on this forum from this time period? and if so how do you TT? I would be very interestedto know