hand drawn circuit

brian jj

i have this crazy theory that its not the physical circuit which makes radionic machines work but the intention behind building that does the magic. I think that steven gibbs might have the right stuff when it comes to building hdr's. and why others do not work. There is some sort of 4th dimensional structures created when somebody builds one of these type of devices. and these structures are duplicated every time a hand drawn circuit is printed out.

I have seen schematic based radionic machines that are purported to work. what if we can crowd fund a project where we get gibbs to draw a HDR out on paper attach thin cables to it for the points. We raise say 500 dollars for steve to draw out the machine with many dials and he sends us the file or prints it out on a transparency.

Martian

I disagree. Radionics hasn't been accepted by mainstream physics in a very long time, if ever. That doesn't automatically mean it's fake, but the nature of science is to get to the root cause of things. If his devices only work part of the time, the most likely explanation is that it's by mere chance. For any observation, there are multiple possible theories. That doesn't mean all theories are correct. Usually most of them can be disqualified by finding out what they unsuccessfully predict to occur (or not occur).

There may be something to the HDR, but it's probably just by chance. Getting hand drawn circuits likely won't help.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I Thank: Both of you guys need to kept researching the subject.

steven chiverton

i have this crazy theory that its not the physical circuit which makes radionic machines work but the intention behind building that does the magic. I think that steven gibbs might have the right stuff when it comes to building hdr's. and why others do not work. There is some sort of 4th dimensional structures created when somebody builds one of these type of devices. and these structures are duplicated every time a hand drawn circuit is printed out.

I have seen schematic based radionic machines that are purported to work. what if we can crowd fund a project where we get gibbs to draw a HDR out on paper attach thin cables to it for the points. We raise say 500 dollars for steve to draw out the machine with many dials and he sends us the file or prints it out on a transparency.
hm sounds like a hdr time machine money teleporter cardless machine