Harvard and Oxford astrophysicists have an unsettling revelation for why we haven’t found ET

Krish

Sad part is, these imbecile Universities never got the Ramayana and Mahabharata grasped well and did not know the Lord Krishna Civilization...really sad...the information is on Earth too...

I bet you, they even do not know the Heaven part...or the spirit , that is energy dimension part where part of us live...
And they do not know what really is Dark Energy or Dark Matter either....

HDRKID

I like the part where he says. "In the future, we may be the ones on flying saucers... exploring other worlds."

That would have seemed so crazy just a few years ago. Folks, we are making some progress.

Krish

Folks, we are making some progress.

Indeed we are.

I was told in my dreams that I come back in 500 years to support development of space ships along with other great teams including the then Carl Sagan...whether that could happen is a different matter...

...and so, life goes on...

steven chiverton

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I don't think we've been unsuccessful in finding ETs. I do think the U.S. government and mainstream media are not telling us 100% of what we ought to know regarding ETs.

Krish

We are the ETs....

Some of us do not have space ships...that does not mean anything. It is like, when you meet a Chinese, you can not say, that person in not from China or does not have the Chinese airplane....one of those things...

But to get to the space ships and the person who leaves in another planet, you would not see them directly...not yet...because we are seriously violent and they are not.

They do not want to give you their technology...it is as simple as that...

That is because the head countries fighting with 1.2 Billion people as of now...that is why...

We messed up our thought processes...and those of us who are ETs but were born here to understand what is what ...are in a different path...so, enjoy the show...

Harte

Sad part is, these imbecile Universities never got the Ramayana and Mahabharata grasped well and did not know the Lord Krishna Civilization...really sad...the information is on Earth too...

Pretend that's true, if it makes you feel better.
Indian Epics is centered on the study of two epic narratives, the Ramayana and Mahabharata. These two master-texts have exerted unequalled influence throughout the greater Indic civilisational realm for two millennia, and continue to form and inform the Indian national consciousness today. The course engages with four disciplines: literature, anthropology, history, and cultural studies. It is specifically designed for flexible delivery using innovative approaches to information technology.The course is divided into two halves. The first half deals with the Ramayana. The second half deals with the Mahabharata. Seven weekly activities support the course objectives: (1) Epic Reading, (2) Epic Reading Guide, (3) Theory Reading, (4) Story Retelling, (5) Read and Respond, (6) Famous Last Words, (7) Workshop. On average, these activities require students to spend 8 hours per week on them. Only one session, the Workshop (one hour), will be face-to-face. The other activities can be completed online.
Australian National University

Harte

Krish

To me, Ramayana and Mahabharata are basic stories on human involvement...that said..

the stories are based on real and advanced activities, that we the present humans do not understand...

Like inter-dimensional war
Lord Krishna Civilization
Lord Rama Civilization with Vimanas - we will get there in 500 to 1000 years, if we keep going at our present development.

Thank you....

steven chiverton

i bit of topic here but heres a dvd i brought and watched it wow it sure opens your eyes up
ALIENS & ASTRONAUTS: UFOS ON THE MOON NEW DVD | eBay
this is more of a case of we have found et or they found us since the atomic bomb testing got there attention there methods of comiunication may be so advanced we may not have discoverd it yet and they use telepathy so seti cannot transmit that into space iether, i would ignore these astrophisiscs men and there geuss work as these aliens are so advanced that these theories as they sound more like it is playground stuff for insterstellar infants in there space cots .