Has anyone contacted aliens ?

TieDieHippie

I literally just looked up at the sky and wanted to see alien spaceships.
Then eventually I got to see actual aliens in person.

But looking back aliens were in contact with me alot as a child

When you were a child do you remember going to sleep and waking up facing a different direction?

If you just want the easiest way to contact aliens then it's to talk to them using a channeler

TieDieHippie

The ones I saw outside at night are hard to describe because it's almost like they had no face to me

I know they most likely had a face but it was all black in their face area.

They were skinny I'm guessing grays because they look like them and I've seen the grey's alot

But I did get a very clear up close look at one alien who was on my stairs one night

It was clearly a type of grey alien but it was very very short like the height of a human toddler

It had bigger eyes than me tho and appeared to have no hair

Oh and it's eyes were very dark and beautiful

It was a very beautiful creature in my opinion

TieDieHippie

The ones I saw outside at night are hard to describe because it's almost like they had no face to me

They were skinny I'm guessing grays because they look like them and I've seen the grey's alot

But I did get a very clear up close look at one alien who was on my stairs one night

It was clearly a type of grey alien but it was very very short like the height of a human toddler

Also I did not have a conversation with them because when I saw them I ran away because I got scared

They did not try to harm me and I actually wanted a meeting to happen for years

I still want to get another opportunity to meet them and I know I will eventually

TieDieHippie

do you have an alien tracker chip in you it was said if you rub your hand over your body and if you feel a tingly sensation in your palms that would be where the chip is under your skin try

I don't know anything about tracker chips but I have thought about it before

Because they are able to find me even if I move to a new state

Secretman3811

do they smell bad like rotten smell write back i too encounter the grey alien.

Mayhem

Zenith
I dont think they have the smell sense incorporated. So that doesnt bothered them but for us...

Certain things were removed or altered along the way, maybe for adaption.

TieDieHippie

do they smell bad like rotten smell write back i too encounter the grey alien.
I was very close to one once and didn't notice any smell. But I immediately got paralyzed and hit the ground so I didn't have much time too

Also I can't smell that well for whatever reason

What type of amazing encounter did you have?