Has someone try something like this before?

Nick1

I came here after getting re-aquented with idea of Hyper Dimensional Resonator, which I read about couple years ago.
The idea of time travel using astral body, being able to see past without ability to change past.
Now if astral body is connected to physical body, if we were able to essencially track down our
own body physical via astral projecting trough time back to earlier point, we could put our astral body
back into our own body at earlier point in time, therefore being able to physically interact.
Just a hypothetical idea mind you. I have never astral projected or worked with any kind time machine.

8thsinner

I came here after getting re-aquented with idea of Hyper Dimensional Resonator, which I read about couple years ago.
The idea of time travel using astral body, being able to see past without ability to change past.
Now if astral body is connected to physical body, if we were able to essencially track down our
own body physical via astral projecting trough time back to earlier point, we could put our astral body
back into our own body at earlier point in time, therefore being able to physically interact.
Just a hypothetical idea mind you. I have never astral projected or worked with any kind time machine.
Well you don't need a machine to do it, time is available to you as you timeless up there, but yeah i've done it a few times, I've accidentally astraled more than I have succeeded in trying it on purpose. But i've gotten better at it via dreams and lucid practices.
But, in terms of your question, the same mechanism that protects you from being taken over when you're astral form is out of the body is the same mechanism that protects your past life of future life versions of you. Now that isn't to say that every body walking around actually has soul connected to it, however, do you want to risk getting stuck in a soulless body in a time period that may be even worse to live in that modern day now society?

Now, if your past life or future life body is currently practicing astral projection too, can you then switch places so to speak? Can you step in when the other you steps out...this would depend on resonance of each body because each one is tuned very carefully, however, a close match, like the same genetic line, or same location in space, etc...this could provide a close enough match that you could slip in and absorb the memories of that life time, but I don't know what would happen to the other astral version of you.

Theres a couple of different races known as the builders, but the ones here right now helping the dimensional shift would likely be called in to fix the issues created in this scenario. My feeling is this would be one of those glitch moments where realities don't merge well and they gotta fix shit as quickly as possible.

steven chiverton

thats strange astral travel and time travel teleportation may have a link i was testing out some modified Rochelle salt crystal copper pipe filed electrodes one night before i noticed the aura round my right hand in the dark was so large i can just see it and it stuck out around 2 inchers around my hand and i was testing the electrodes out useing my frequency generator had no idea it would expand my aura that much but visions or dreams come but i was awake with my eyes closed and so i lifted my head up and turned it left and right and can see left side and right side inside that vision like i was there but i didnt try getting out of bed and walking into it in case i teleport there or go there whatever time its in otherwise id be reported missing so my experiments gave bizzare results before

8thsinner

thats strange astral travel and time travel teleportation may have a link i was testing out some modified Rochelle salt crystal copper pipe filed electrodes one night before i noticed the aura round my right hand in the dark was so large i can just see it and it stuck out around 2 inchers around my hand and i was testing the electrodes out useing my frequency generator had no idea it would expand my aura that much but visions or dreams come but i was awake with my eyes closed and so i lifted my head up and turned it left and right and can see left side and right side inside that vision like i was there but i didnt try getting out of bed and walking into it in case i teleport there or go there whatever time its in otherwise id be reported missing so my experiments gave bizzare results before
Your aura can grow like that just because you're looking at it though, and I don't know if you were paying attention or not but you should also be able to feel the cold feeling slipping over the hand as you did it, indicating a next dimensional level up thing is happening.
I wouldn't worry about accidental teleportations, you'll only find a few cases a year where someone changed timelines and couldn't get back, we do it all the time naturally and would never know it, it's only the very rare one that changed so much that big things had changed. Though some timelines are more interesting in some ways, that last guy I was working with from sweeden, before when he had cancer he had a child, now, after we've gotten rid of his cancer his new timeline he doesn't have a kid at all, he never did. He doesn't even remember it and it was only two of us on the outside edge of his reality that know about it. So whether you consider that to be a benefit or a negative, his old cancer timeline was obviously a lower dimensional existence and that version would have him appearing to be dead to others that he shared that reality with, he shifted not knowing it but his new one where he is still living and getting healthier all the time is obviously his more ascending timeline, so spiritually speaking his reality without the child is a higher one. His old consciousness simply shifted into the higher one and merged whilst discarding old shadows from old lower vibrational timelines.
So, if it is meant to happen, if that type of balloon is in your potential already then it's going to happen already whether you're using a device or not, and the chances of randomly triggering it without conscious practice to teleport to other times or other timelines are superbly slim. I suppose not impossible, but would you rather regret not following the curiosity to play and experiment, or not bothering at all???

Nick1

So like would "time travel" to parrarel dimensional timeline be possible like going 10years back, and being 10 years younger.