Has someone try something like this before?

steven chiverton

my feild i beleive was amplified by the modified Rochelle salt crystal electrodes the same crystals were found to contain alien images in the pictures i took of them and sent to someone who specializes in finding secrets hidden in pictures. so its safe to say they contain extraterrestrial information.

8thsinner

my feild i beleive was amplified by the modified Rochelle salt crystal electrodes the same crystals were found to contain alien images in the pictures i took of them and sent to someone who specializes in finding secrets hidden in pictures. so its safe to say they contain extraterrestrial information.
Well most crystals do, especially quartzes, they are connected quite often to our past lives and programs we left in them for out future selves. And I would fully expect and believe highly ionized salts to amplify your field, but if your field is being used as a portal or vortex to suck out your projecting energies from the right hand you should really probably remove that, if ya give a shit about your health that is.

steven chiverton

i have steven gibbs books and most of what he has in them hasnt been made and tested and the ones that use double terminated quartz crystals in them dont work as quartz is non conductive and so dose nothing maybe for soem aura energy but haveing coper coils glued to the ends of the quartz is still an open circuit when quartz dosent conduct electrissity

8thsinner

i have steven gibbs books and most of what he has in them hasnt been made and tested and the ones that use double terminated quartz crystals in them dont work as quartz is non conductive and so dose nothing maybe for soem aura energy but haveing coper coils glued to the ends of the quartz is still an open circuit when quartz dosent conduct electrissity
Well I don't know anything about gibbs's work but you don't understand how crystals work, you should study on that. Its not about electricity. Its about resonance and wavelengths.

8thsinner

Not sure if I shared this on one of my orgonite posts or not or even if you read those, it's fairly recent feedback (about three weeks old? maybe a month) from one client who bought 3 pieces, two for personal and one for a parent. The friend she mentions has also bought multiple orgonites from me but uses it mostly for healing, although they have had spontaneous astral travels from them too.

"I can say from my experience after more than half a year with 2 orgonites from you, i never knew telepathy is something i will ever know or experience, and here I am talking with my orgonites. More over I started experiencing telepathy with a friend, guessing a number or a color or an animal. Both of us we have successfully guessed many things and both of us have your creations! Burning crap from my body wasn’t a bad feeling at all actually quite pleasant warm to hot. Also they did warned me there was something like a shadow while I was sleeping, mentally i saw my bedroom and my body and a shadow forming next to my bed, so i came down to my body before anything could happen. Honestly I have many experiences and I can’t say thank you enough for what you have created and show me its possible :)"

And when this person is talking about "burning the crap from me" they mean removing a high dose spike protein infection from an unavoidable circumstance around hundreds of jabbed people for a few days of constant exposure.

I wouldn't be able to build this kind of technology without quartz, triggering telepathy, astral travel and all the other cool stuff, it has nothing to do with electricity. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if in a couple of years this person could teleport at will. Quartz is at the core of that development.

steven chiverton

if you want to use crystals try Rochelle salt crystals they have some hidden secrets about them they contain water which contains memory and why else would alien images be found hidden in mine also the water modified contains colloidal silver and silver ions and has been frequency structured and south spun which is a method learnt from a youtube video how to south spin fluids ive also subjected the modified water used to make them Rochelle salt crystals to various ac frequency fields to

Last edited: