Confirmed Hoax Have I got evidence of time travellers among us

AirBender

whos up for a discord live chat?
You don't want me here but you're happy to come to my discord server to chat and seek my friendship.

I've been a valuable member of this forum for numerous years posting stuff of value, doesn't that count.

Are you really going to keep me banned, that's just exposes how childish the owner of this forum has become.

Mullac

AirBender

I called myself Walker’s Dad. Then posted telling them not to listen to Walker as he is a 12 year old child and that he should be doing his homework not making up stories.
Be honest, you were banned because you were making a number of lewd and offensive statements.@JustMe your just a troll.

Mullac

Last edited:

AirPipe

I said exactly what I did. What “lewd” comments?! Lol I posted once and got banned!
Playing the innocent I'm not going to offend peoples eyes by saying what you post.

@JustMe stick your head up your ass and blow your nose until the pressure equalizers. You will never be allowed back on my discord server.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Playing the innocent I'm not going to offend peoples eyes by saying what you post.

@JustMe stick your head up your ass and blow your nose until the pressure equalizers. You will never be allowed back on my discord server.

WAT.jpg