Confirmed Hoax Have I got evidence of time travellers among us

JustMe

Strange how he is always mystically guided to objects that he somehow knows are related to time travellers… are we seriously going back to Lord Henry again?!? Really?! Looks like we may have to get ready for everyone’s favourite game…

Mullac Bingo!!! It’s back and bigger than ever!

So far we have had a found object! A recent favourite used for a strange clock and a fake Egyptian box in recent times.

Also mark of on your Mullac Bingo card if you have “Bringing back a confirmed hoax” or “Honestly it’s not a hoax”. We haven’t seen these too often.

Let’s see how the game develops but it is proving to be very exciting already!

Dwayne

We actually also had “dodgy poorly taken/lit photo” don’t forget to mark it off!

Remember to shout Bingo when you finish your card!
I tell you what, from the photo he's posted he's got a nice log fire. I wouldn't mind one of them.

steven chiverton

time travelers are less likely to come here otherwise they get spammed by every one wanting there past mistakes changed and other things and that would be a real niusence , ive built the hyper dimensional resonator and upgraded modified stm and ive never actually time traveld yet and yet i got spammed by niusence people wanting there pasts changed , so what time traveler would waist there time coming here just to get a backlog of spammers wanting there past lives and mistakes changed

Dwayne

time travelers are less likely to come here otherwise they get spammed by every one wanting there past mistakes changed and other things and that would be a real niusence , ive built the hyper dimensional resonator and upgraded modified stm and ive never actually time traveld yet and yet i got spammed by niusence people wanting there pasts changed , so what time traveler would waist there time coming here just to get a backlog of spammers wanting there past lives and mistakes changed
Well said @steven chiverton that's why I don't mention I've got a fully working one in my greenhouse.