Have Just Come Aboard

Rumple-Steal-Toe

Avast there me hearty nice hearing from you Rumple hope to hear from you again.
Thank you Skipper, do you need any help swabbing the decks or untangling any nets? I am no good at fishing so don't even ask because past experience with fishing no matter how hard I tried, I have never been able to catch a fish, not even a little one lol.

Last edited:

MR D C HEWITT

Welcome aboard, Skipper! Have you made contact with aliens before?[/QU

Ok Classicalfan.
Before i start i must say what i am about to write is all true it is up to you whether you believe it or not.
It was back in 2012 a few months after my partner Doreen died of cancer. I was woken in the very early hours by voices in the bedroom which i could not understand i could not see as the room was pitch black i did try to put bedside lamp on but for some reason i could not move. So i just laid there listening to a language i had never heard before. Another thing i must mention is the awful smell in the room very much like boiled pork very strong.
All of a sudden the quilt started to be pulled slowly from me this is when i started to panic then a voice in perfect English said to me "Do not be afraid we mean you no harm" next thing i was waking up to daylight.
A couple of days later i was at a friends house sat on the sofa when i felt a sharp itch on top of my head as i went to scratch it i felt something protruding from my skull i pulled it out and it turned out to be a small blade very sharp strange thing is there was not a drop of blood!! I called my friend over and put the blade into her hand about 2 minutes later i asked her for it but it had vanished i even hoovered the floor and looked through the dust bag but it was nowhere to be seen we looked everywhere down the sides of the sofa but it had vanished.
I am worried that they will come back and cannot sleep alone with the light off. As i wrote earlier this really did happen to me and i still have the scars on top off my head to prove it 2 lines running parallel.
Strange thing is on a plane coming back from Malta there was a chap sat in front of me with the same marks on his head as mine in exactly the same area.

Shady Tree

Avast there me hearty nice hearing from you Rumple hope to hear from you again.
Thank you Skipper, do you need any help swabbing the decks or untangling any nets? I am no good at fishing so don't even ask because past experience with fishing no matter how hard I tried, I have never been able to catch a fish, not even a little one lol.
I am available to Skipper, I can help Rumple. I can fish and float without a life jacket but can't tie knots, so keep the ropes away from me please. Let me know when you head out to seas again Skipper.

MR D C HEWITT

Ah!! But can you swim and fight the Great Whites that seem to be fascinated by my ship as they are always swarming in the waters close by. And do you recognise the old ship in my Avatar? If not your no good as a crew member.

Terralune

Skipper its the flying Dutchman isnt it? The legendary ghostship.....Vander Decken was captain ;)(y)
Do I get to come aboard and help swab the decks?

Terralune:)

MR D C HEWITT

Now wouldn't that be great to have you aboard but afraid you would have to do more than swab the decks if you know what i mean haha!! Jim lad. And yes your right it be the old Flying Dutchman.:mad:

Terralune

Now wouldn't that be great to have you aboard but afraid you would have to do more than swab the decks if you know what i mean haha!! Jim lad. And yes your right it be the old Flying Dutchman.:mad:

Lol Skipper ..I dont know what you could mean ;)...lol..I shall undertake all of my duties with a smile me hearty!!! I expect a few doubloons ....(y)

Terralune :)