Have you had a Paranormal experience?

Prince Petropia

Hi everybody. I was thinking of writing a series of articles on my blog based on real-life paranormal experiences of people. So, I want you all to help me out by sharing your own paranormal experiences- with ghosts, aliens, shadow people, black eyed kids, men in black or any other paranormal being or cryptid, in this thread and I will copy paste them on my blog All About Occult, this way you all can share your paranormal experiences with everybody, since my blog gets as many as 500 pageviews a day. Please do share your paranormal experiences here only if you want them published on my blog, I don't want any copyright infringements filed against me:D. Also, it is a request that please do not post false stories, I want only genuine paranormal experiences to be shared on my blog.

Martelis

I have been physically touched only one time in my life by what I know to be a non human entity. When I was 13, I awoke to see the closet doors across from my bed opening. Inside was pitch black, though light from my window would normally illuminate the inside. Two hooded figures slowly came out. Moved to the side of my bed, and sat me up by taking me by my shoulders. It's at this point I see their faces. Cliche skeletons with skin crawling off. This I believe was drawn from my mind as they can appear to us any way they choose to. At this point, I start screaming. They both start laughing. This is the part that is difficult to describe. It was a multi tonal sound as if 100 were laughing instead of two. I also got the sensation that time had stopped or was moving very slow. The air is thick and heavy. I have seen, even been spoken to by entities my entire life. This was different. They had intention to take me somewhere I'm pretty sure I don't want to go. I shouted out; "I command you to leave me." instantly they stopped laughing, released me, and started back to the closet. This time, the doors closed first and they walked through them. I immediately balled up into the corner, staring at the closet doors. It's at this point that at least 4 hours pass in a blink of an eye. It went from evening to morning in an instant. Thanks to my Mother and her early teachings, I am certain this was not a dream. It was the most real event of my entire life and is burned clearly into my memory. It also revealed their weaknesses to me. Fear is their weapon. They seem to absorb it. By will alone, a 13 year old underestimated boy was able to repel them with a few words. Since that time, I have experienced many more entities. However, they have not touched me again.

Belladonna

I have had many experiences. I was standing by washer and something shoved me in the back!
I too have seen skin crawling off...majorly sketchy.

Ernistine

I see hooded figures on a daily basis. I hear voices, whispering, ever since I was a little kid in fact. Whenever I told anyone, they would just laugh and tell me it was my imagination, but I know it's not. I guess that's why I don't say anything about it anymore.
They used to scare me, but now, they're like old friends. They've never hurt me, so I have no reason to fear them. They help me create. Art, music, stories. They're sad, and haunting. My mother threw out an entire sketch book I had once because she had been so disturbed by the drawings, I still don't see how they were disturbing. I've never come face to face with one, I don't even know what they are. I talk to them, sometimes they talk back. Usually they talk to me.
They're usually always with me, I can usually sense them.
Nothing extreme has happened yet.

Martelis

In my opinion, these beings are not good. They are around me always. Waiting. They can appear to you any way they choose to. I believe they are manipulating you for their own purpose.
Trust but verify.
Stay aware Ernistine

Danielle Kelly

I have had things happen all my life. I have had a ghost cat that crawls on my bed and sleeps with me. I feel the presence of others in the room from time to time. Nothing frightening really. I have never felt fear even when I hear the voices. Lately however things seem to have changed. For the first time instead of just shaking my bed was breathing. I held my breath to make sure it wasn't just me and it wasn't. A slow rhythmic breathing was making my mattress rise and fall. I gave it no reaction and it stopped. A week later I had gotten my granddaughter from her crib and brought her to my room downstairs. It was 630 am and still somewhat dark. I had a very dim light on next to my bed and I noticed a shadow by the door. It was odd and as I was trying to think of where it could be cast from I saw a full bodied shadow man leave my doorway as if to say the baby was safe with me. Having seen a shadow man has changed my views. I am more frightened to think that there are cognitive beings in my house when I sleep. He was so solid that I could not have mistaken him for anything else. I do not live in an old home. I think that since we are sensitive in my family that perhaps the baby may be a strong medium. I worry about her.

Wee

I wouldn't call this story paranormal, and believe me, I couldn't count on my fingers the number of experiences I have had...but I truly believe my husband and I had a visit from The Man himself...and of all places, in a Walmart.

My husband and I decided to go to Walmart one day for nothing in particular. I was about 32 weeks pregnant then, so I'm obviously showing. We have a few random things in our cart to munch on for Monday night football. We were laughing and joking as we walked around about how my Saints are 3-0 and way better than his Chargers.

A mans voice from behind us said "It's a boy, right?" We turned around to see a man with gray/white hair, beard, and bright blue eyes. He was dressed normal as any man would be at his age. We noticed he had nothing in his cart. I nodded my head yes to his question. His presence was overwhelming. I couldn't begin to describe it to you. He then began to quote a scripture from The Bible I truly wish I could remember. I cannot remember the scripture because I was so taken aback by his presence...and then he went on to say "You know, God knew what you were going to have well before you planned to have children. It is in his plan." My husband and I both had dumbfounded looks on our face. And even though I had only known the man for all of two minutes, I felt completely comfortable with the way he approached us, like we had been old friends for a long time. Most people would find this type of experience to be strange, and although it was, we were comfortable. I never found him to be scary or strange, I found him to be enlightening.

We didn't really talk about the incident till we got to the car. As my husband put the key in the ignition he said "He acted like he knew it was a boy. That was more of a statement than a question...and we didn't have anything in our cart that indicated we were having a boy." As I thought about the experience again, I recall him going up to a woman in the next aisle and she looked at him with the same kind of surprise we had on our face after he spoke to her. And I came to the conclusion at that point that we had possibly met God himself....my husband had the exact same thought I did at the same time as he said, "Who's to say we didn't just meet The Man himself?"

Well, who's to say we didn't? Just as George Straight's song implies "I Saw God Today" ...and truly I believe we did. It is an experience I will always carry with me.

Wee

..and to add to my story, surprisingly I came across The Bible verse yesterday evening unexpectedly, just by Googling. One of our boys got in trouble for lying, which has been an issue with him for awhile. He is not the easiest child to get through too about his actions; however, he does not like to disappoint people, so we pulled out our Bible and had him read a few scriptures. I was Googling "inspirational quotes" and it came up, clear as day. My husband and I couldn't believe it. I think this is what you call affirmation :)

The Bible verse was ""For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11

Orpheus Rex

I can't say for certain that I have been through a certifiably paranormal event. However, I remember a few things that could have been paranormal and I believe them to be so.
The one thing that stands out to me most is the day my laptop broke. I had picked it up from the desk and when I tried to step backwards I bumped into someone and then the laptop became heavy like someone was pushing it down. I initially thought it was my sister so I screamed at her. My laptop hit the ground and the screen broke clean off. I was pissed at her and so I turned around, but there was no one in the room. Its very strange because although my house is old and weird things do occasionally happen, its rare. I was 10 years old at the time and as far as my parents are concerned, the paranormal is evil and satanic. So, only recently have I begun to examine events in that house. I think it might be mildly haunted. There is definently a presence there that people can feel and it can interact physically with people. Overall, I think that it just gets a little mischievous at times. Most of the stories are humorous in my opinion. One time, at 2:00 AM, the freezer door in the kitchen swings open and everything is falls out. My dad thought it was a burglary so he grabbed his shotgun and was down there in like 10 seconds, but there was no one there. Just an open freezer door and all the contents thrown around the room. Lol, it makes me laugh at how they denied any activity there.o_0

My highschool friends have had more extreme experiences. One of my friends claims to be able to see spirits almost like how he sees normal people, apparently runs in his family. His family agreed that the ability runs in the family. The poor guy has this one shadowman that literally stalks him. :eek:
Another friend of mine isn't a psychic, but his family has had a lot of problem with poltergiests and other apparitions.
For example, the house he lives in has a spirit that he named "Fred" who causes mild problems in the upstairs areas of the house mostly. Fred would go into the toy room and throw things off the shelves. You turn your head for a minute and everything is suddenly back in place. Fred also likes raiding the minifridge by opening and shutting the door. Fred can sometimes even be seen, but no real problems from him. We do not know the apparitions full name, but Fred it is, lol.

On the other hand, his sister's house is probably the scariest place I have ever known about.... They did an excorcism of the place a while back. There were two spirits in that house. One of them benevolent, one of them very, very malevolent.:cautious: It ends up that the previous owner of the house practiced ritual black magic and had a sacrificial altar in what is now a bathroom. The sister one time threw a party in the house and locked her dog in that room. The dog scratched at the door until its paws were bloody and needed to go to the vet. After that, the dog was kept in other rooms in the house during parties and that was fine. I don't remember any of the other stories about that place. But there are photos where his sister is is carying an urn of ashes under her shirt,like she was pregnant. It was part of the exorcism process the psychic recommended, but anyways my friend took pictures of the exorcism and all the pics of her carrying the ashes under her shirt left a black mark blocking off the area where the urn was supposed to be!!! Creepy stuff there!

Belladonna

wow...you must have seen some crazy stuff.
Has anyone ever blessed your sister?
It feels to me like its your Sis not the location?