HDR (Time travel) / and DMT

Tree11551

Hey if i used a HDR, would i be able to travel 500 years into the future? Also does anyone know where i can get a HDR? Oh, also i was curious, tell me your opinion on DMT, would it be possible to vape DMT on a grid point instead of going thru the trouble of HDR device.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The HDR is supposed to work for physical time travel in theory, but it's super hard (nearly impossible) to achieve. Personally, I wouldn't count on that. The HDR is more about astral travel, OOBE, and lucid dreaming.

If you want a new HDR, you can get in touch with @DoctorZ he might be able to help you out. He's a cool dude.

Can't say for DMT, perhaps others can chime in and share if they experienced anything in that regard. I'm curious to know too.

OakFieldAlienz444

The HDR doesn't seem to work for everyone. Your best bet on a wild paranormal experience is probly DMT (it DOES seem to work for everyone) but due to its legality only do it if you can go to a country where its legal or whatev.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
the new hdr is still in developement phase we located a small arduino system we are testing , but programming is hard so it might take a good while

jiangnanah

The hdr dosn t work without an etheric vortex remember
The hdr dosn t work without an etheric vortex remember
What is DMT?
There are very few places where there is etheric vortex in nature. You have to build the Etheric Vortex manually. It can be constructed using a rotating magnetic field.If HDR could physically travel through time, it would be valuable.
If you want to physically travel through the past, it is recommended that you first travel through time and space to the future, and then use the technology of future people to travel through the past.

Tree11551

What is DMT?
There are very few places where there is etheric vortex in nature. You have to build the Etheric Vortex manually. It can be constructed using a rotating magnetic field.If HDR could physically travel through time, it would be valuable.
If you want to physically travel through the past, it is recommended that you first travel through time and space to the future, and then use the technology of future people to travel through the past.
DMT is the drug that lets you see machine elves/activates higher consciousness, i was implying that, what if i could just use DMT instead? It only makes sense as it amplifies certain aspects of our being.

Art

This drug alter the electric brain, and you can found you to hell for a certain time. It is a direct link to self destruct the body given by the angel of death to make peoples in temptation.
Space travel is for only workers and free energy inventors who have merits. Read steven gibbs, artificial vortex can be done with copper pipe underground, N-S oriented. Or with a portable machine ( jean louis naudin have made a vortex generator)
We live on an ocean of magnetic matter because earth hitself is a magnet. Machine can made the flow down of magnetic earth flux, a vortex. Other idea, impulsions like in the montauk antenna.
Somes vortex detectors exists, with pandulum, gyroscopic scalar motor ( see steven chiverton ), or electrostatic detector but need to improve this.
Vortex can also be made with others elements that you found in sacred geometry, Stonehenge dosn't work because governement have move the stone in a neutral area.