HDR users , just got mine have ?'s

Thoth93

If the purpose of the device is to enhance the astral experience then I might be up for using it in my experiments.

Acela Cortese

Just ask me anything. I know a lot about it
Hi there , question about the HDR , the small magnet that comes with the unit to test north and south ? Are you supposed to be keeping that little magnet stuck to the open end of the big t electromagnet ( while putting it at a 90' angle on your stomach region ) or is that just to test if your correctly projecting a north field . ? If I was supposed to be using it while using the unit on myself I've been doing it wrong . Maybe that's the problem . Can you Pleeeez clarify? Thanks

steven chiverton

Just ask me anything. I know a lot about it
Hi there , question about the HDR , the small magnet that comes with the unit to test north and south ? Are you supposed to be keeping that little magnet stuck to the open end of the big t electromagnet ( while putting it at a 90' angle on your stomach region ) or is that just to test if your correctly projecting a north field . ? If I was supposed to be using it while using the unit on myself I've been doing it wrong . Maybe that's the problem . Can you Pleeeez clarify? Thanks
i think the magnet is used to tell the polarity and maybe put it alone on your navel erea after programing the hdr i think

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur