HDRKid II

Harte

Re: HDRKid II

I rubbed my plate two days ago, so knew Numie would get back on.

You see, I only see the important things when I time travel.

Of course, I didn't post it here. I'm far too shy to show off like that.

Harte

gl100

Well in 2001 I said Num would be banned and you would be polishing your knob. In 2002 I predicted that Num would be reinstated and that you were still polishing the numbers off your knob. The debunkers all laughed and hooted and threw rotten vegetables and animal feces at me. Don't ask me how I heard them laugh through my computer but I did. I constantly hear their voices in my head. Now they all say it was obvious and that I got my insight from CNN and the WB.

Laugh debunkers laugh! You won't be laughing soon when you punch your girlfriend in the face when she says there's no more hot pockets in the grocery store and everybody is laughing at your electric car that is covered with H1N1 infected bird shit and it gets hit by an asteroid. Steven Gibbs called me the other day and serenaded me. I was touched....literally. Hit it Steverino!

The lunatic is in my head
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'till I'm sane
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.
And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon

Lord, I apologize to Pink Floyd and be with the starving pygmies in New Guinea.

HDRKID

To GL100:
The only people I have banned from my sites are those who make a habit of posting about see alice and rorex reprica.

To Harte:
My site is up and down like ping pong ball due to hackers attacking me. However, it will not be effective - take as an example a church burning the quran. Do you think people are less likely to convert to islam now. As a Christian, I find this inquisition mentality repugnant. Like most people I believe in an ideas free expression. Debunkers believe that if they kick me out of the forum, my prediction will not come to pass. I can stop a fly, but not the freight train that is coming. All I can do is issue a warning.

To zeo:
What you need to do is recognize reality even if it is something you do not want to think on. Taking the battery out of a smoke alarm does not stop the fire, it only grows. Back in 2005 power outages were rare. It was maybe one day out of 365 after a big storm that knocked down some trees and brought down some wires. Well, now outages of power are common. It is like every single week and sometimes several times in one day we have a black out and no power. They say it is global warming. Too many people have their air on. Hey, truth is our infrastructure is crumbling and we have no money. I am getting use to generator noise. Problem is that it can only run the fans, because the air cond is an energy pig.

To Starlord:
You said "If you were anymore closed minded, it would create a singularity." Closed mind, that is rich and then some. It could be said that my mind is very open. Well, open to new ideas such as time travel and teleportation to other universes.

It is my belief that you do not work, but get a check from our gov. Fact is you are constantly on the internet 24/7 typing away. Usually, it is a nasty comment that is quite inane. Sadly, this is not possible to do at a job in this poor economy. Bosses do not like employees that are always goofing off, surfing the internet, and playing games. He or she would call you into the office and say "Things are a bit slow, so I'm gonna hafta let you go. Look, I'm very sorry."

Therefore, you would learn your lesson and not do it again. However, I seriously doubt that you are sitting in a wheel chair right now. For one thing you keep calling me crazy. Well, normal people rarely call others crazy. I believe this is a projection on your part onto me.

What you should do is get over your mental issues. Yeah, go out there and get a job now. It is true that they are few in our poor economy. However, someone would probably feel sorry for you. Perhaps give you a position mopping the floors or sweeping.

At the end of the day I am tired of work and have no energy. The last thing I want to do is face your silly questions - find your own answers. This weekend I had to fix a sump pump, my pick up truck and a lawn mower. It was trial and error. Frankly, I do not have the time to talk to a losers who hates winners. There is a reason you have accomplished so little in life and the reason is you.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Did they close his threads on TTI ???

I rarely go there nowadays. I gotta say I didn't see the HDRKID thread there for quite a while though.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

When this baby hits 88 miles an hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.

DocBrown.jpg