HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

HDRKid

happymagilla,

Did you think that a watch being affected by electromagnetic fields = a Time Machine?
What it does prove is that a strong electromagnetic field wreaks havoc with that type of watch.

Tell me, do you think that if there was a similar small electric set up that caused a circuit to actuate 43,200 times in a 24 hour period, and all of a sudden a electrical field caused this same mechanism to actuate 100,000 times in a 24 hour period instead, the owners would call NASA or who ever because they had discovered time travel? Not a chance. They would fix the friggin thing because it no longer works like it was intended to work.

What they have discovered is that when you place a strong electromagnetic field around small electro circuits like that in small watches and wall clocks, the electromagnetic field causes the original design of actuating every second to possible tens or hundreds of times a second. Big Deal. Its just a simple difference in Cycles per second. How in the world does this equate time travel??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
Hi StarLord:
Right now, there are two ways to time travel that I know about, astral time travel and remote viewing. The intelligence services around the world use RV quite a bit and it is not 100% accurate, but its the best we have right now.
[/b]

Kid, this is exactly what I am talking about and it shows me that you are a bit confused. A person that has the ability to Astral Travel like you claim to be able to do , would NEVER, repeat NEVER make the mistake you just made.

Remote Viewing has absolutely NOTHING to do with Time travel. What are you talking about?? Are you able to Explain to me how Remote Viewing is traveling through time?

fluxwarp

Re: HDRKID

Happymagilla,just so you'll know,those " barrel looking things" on telephone poles are not "capacitors"( caps ) they're transformers.

happymagilla

Flux
how bout big coil thingies:)......always thought the power lines were 220v...I try to stay clear of those electrons...Im an Audio enginner.......u know how they r.... think they know everything....anyway I guess if its a transformer Mad Mans setup wouldnt be much diff than an HDR electromag....just bigger/more and oily:)...always thought they were caps....dosent make sense after thinkin about it...used to charge up caps from car and throw em to a friend..:devil:..dont see them in cars no more

happymagilla

Starlord,
Guess i was thinking they were wind up watches...and never said it was time travel...just strange.....also didnt think the field would be that strong....hes layin that thing on his body!!....would like to see plans for hdr.

StarLord

Good time to bring up the other problem. Go do a search on Electromagnetic Wave Damage To Brain Cells. You will find sites written up by DOCTORS, you know professionals with degrees that have real Proof & Evidence that Electromagnetig fields destroy brain cells. Brain cells are the only type of cells that DO NOT REGENERATE. Once they are gone, say good by.

gl100

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Good time to bring up the other problem. Go do a search on Electromagnetic Wave Damage To Brain Cells. You will find sites written up by DOCTORS, you know professionals with degrees that have real Proof & Evidence that Electromagnetig fields destroy brain cells. Brain cells are the only type of cells that DO NOT REGENERATE. Once they are gone, say good by.[/b]

Oh man, what a conundrum! Who to believe, the guys with the degrees and research facilities and stuff or the guy in a barn somewhere in Kansas. I'll have to get back to you on this. Did Paco and Pepito have anything to say about the potential damage? Can't you save $360 by just camping out under the highlines? So many questions. Time for your medication Mr. McMurphy.
042905-Gullibottle.jpg

StarLord

You know, when it comes to selling things and making a Buck, most Con Artists er people dont worry about or care what hapens to the fool , er 'customer' when it comes to Placebos or Radionics.

Even better yet, without having to have these units tested by a reputable laboratory and or go through any type of safety screening, All the money goes to where it belongs, the shyster's, er, seller's pockets. Who needs safety when there is money to be made.

pieceofaman

Good time to bring up the other problem. Go do a search on Electromagnetic Wave Damage To Brain Cells. You will find sites written up by DOCTORS, you know professionals with degrees that have real Proof & Evidence that Electromagnetig fields destroy brain cells. Brain cells are the only type of cells that DO NOT REGENERATE. Once they are gone, say good by.[/b]

I wonder if the waves can also give you hallucinations?

I am not saying the hdr doesn't work or not. I just remain highly skeptical.

I know how powerful the brain is. Ive seen some AMAZING stuff in my lucid dreams. I am impressed at my brain's ability to create an illusion of a an entire different world. Ive had dreams where it feels like I am in a different time period. Thats probably contributed to the fact that I watch old television shows alot. Imagine what someone could dream of if they were exposed to alot of sci-fi movies and videogames. Their vision of the future could be created by what they think it would be. This isn't a conclusion on the kid's experiences but just something to think about.

happymagilla

piecorman,
I agree I have lotsa lucids...byproduct of oobes ..havin them for 20 yrs now....I always preclude my storys of travels with "this could all be in my head"....keeps the starlord types from jumpin on ya.....:)

This could all be in my head ...but some of what kid has said has happened to me also...no so much in content but in the way it happens...sumbled on multiple timelines/worlds when trying to TT in the oob state.

gl100

You know, when it comes to selling things and making a Buck, most Con Artists er people dont worry about or care what hapens to the fool , er 'customer' when it comes to Placebos or Radionics.

Even better yet, without having to have these units tested by a reputable laboratory and or go through any type of safety screening, All the money goes to where it belongs, the shyster's, er, seller's pockets. Who needs safety when there is money to be made.[/b]

The preceding HDR endorsement was brought to you by a grant from the fine folks at Union Carbide.

Status
Not open for further replies.