HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harte

Re: HDRKID

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Enigmawriter\")</div>
I have some friends who are engineers and very smart. I brought them the Bajak diagram and the bought all the parts from Radio Shack and some stuff they had laying around their store room. They created this little capacitor thingy that Bajak wrote down. Well, this little thing that the engineers created only made a squeeling sound. Was Bajak's time travel thingy supposed to make a noise? Is it supposed to annoy and make you think you went through time? What gives?[/b]

Enigmawriter,
Sounds to me like you weren't operating your device at a vortex point. These machines have an emotional need for the vortex, without which they will inevitably whine like an HDR in the presence of a skeptic.

Harte

Tw0mey

HDRKid

You have only visited around 100 timelines, most of them are the past right? Tell us some different pasts we you have seen.

darkbreed

happymagilla: Interesting that you mention this, as I've had similar exeriences with astral travels myself. Sometimes I meet these beings trying to get me to go back to my body, as you say they appear very mad and angry, sometimes trying to scare me back. I have yet to figure out why they do such and act like this

happymagilla

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
. I have yet to figure out why they do such and act like this[/b]

Yea I does seem scenceless to me...its definatly not fear.....I have seen other "themes" that dont make sence as well....will do a book on all this one day and give the whole truth about oobes.....Its not all warm and fuzzy as most would have u beleive...

I didnt mention this before but since u see something similar....can u still feel them after u awake??

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog once again sorry I know your probably busy but I have three questions to ask you and I have something to say as well here they are:

1. Are you finished with the capacitor yet so you can send it to me?

2. Is there a way to do quantum time travel yourself or with a friend and such?

3. steven gibbs said he was inventing new devices will those new ones come out soon or later on?

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience by the way it said in the science news that a new model permits time travel as of june 18 2005 and I wished that time travel will be possible in june with my machine so is it luck, concidence, or just luck that a wish came true well I will talk with you later on and thanks for being cool!

Enigmawriter

Actually, these engineers and myself knew it was not going to do a darn thing at all. I just was curious and had nothing else to do. I wanted to waste some time. At least I have proof it doesn't work. The only vortex I know of is the Oregon Vortex, I haven't been there, but I heard it was cool and creepy.

Dmitri

We need precise descriptions of the devices and kits and precise protocols how they are used and what % accuracy and sensitivity they hold vs. claimed. Because it sounds like you buy some on ebay and it is not fully functional: it makes nose, vibrates (you did not want this this time), eats up batteries, but does not take you far.

HDRKID

Hi Dmitri:
Steven Gibbs built the HDR. It does not eat up batteries, but draws about 4 amps of 115V house current. The tesla coil draws about 10 amps of 115V house current.
I am very happy to have bought the HDR from Steven Gibbs. I doubt that I would have astral traveled as much without the HDR. There is a whole world out there to explore.

Hi Starlord:
Police did come by my house and wanted to talk to me about the HDR.
I did not enjoy the experience.

Hi JasonX:
1. How was fansaiatic four in that line who where the big stars?
I saw the same actors, so the movie should be close to our movie.

2. Di you ever go to a line where people where alot of people where overweight?
I love this question. Yes, and it was scary.

3. Have you seen any of the batmNS In any other lines?
Batman movies?

4. Have you ever saW jennifer lopez in any other lines?
I saw "Maid in Manhattan" is one version she marries the guy in another she does not.

Hi GL100:
I'm an incredible kid? Well thank you. I'll take that as a complement.

Hi Pieceofaman:
Kid could you explain how the astral looks and how its different than your view in the real world? I once read that your astral body can see side to side as well as back and forth at the same time? Is this true?
I can see my physical body on the sofa while my astral body floats away. The roof is a favorite place for me.
The astral plane looks close to the physical plane. Sometimes the colors are a bit off. More rich and saturated than here. Some people claim to have 360 degree vision.

I'd appreciate if you have the time one day, to explain how you feel during your travels, the things you see, and weird occurences that you may go through?
Strange paranomal events take place after I use the HDR. It causes many odd things to take place. Not sure why this is.
After a jump I am tired for three days and need rest. I like to go back to the past and see how pretty the world used to be b4 pollution and high crime. :)

Hi Enigmawriter:
Yes, John Bajak's Flux Cap makes a loud noise, not very pleasant at that, but if you use a certain piezo that makes its sound about human hearing you can get away with using it around people. Personally, I do my experiments in a field away from people.
Did you notice any strange effects after you used the unit?

Hi thereisnoproof:
She does not look very healthy now. She has cancer.

Hi PhantomLord
Yes, John Candy is still alive on other lines and still making movies. I wonder what would happen if somebody where to physically time travel to another line and bring back a movie. Let's say from the 2020's :)

Hi happymagilla:
I was told by Steven Gibbs that if you do bad things on other lines they will find you and arrest you. Not sure.

Hi Blair:
Thanks for the good word.

Hi Harte:
The HDR makes a low hum when I use it with the bar magnet. Without the bar magnet it is silent.

Hi FootSoldier:
I rarely see a whole movie, but rather a part of the movie. You can astrally move around in the movie theater, but usually the movie has already started when you get there. The good thing is that you can move around if it gets boring.
You can usually tell by the way actors dress if the timeline is close to ours.
There was one line where women all had blue lipstick and electric cars.

Hi TwOmey:
You have only visited around 100 timelines, most of them are the past right? Tell us some different pasts we you have seen.
One many timelines there was no WWI & WWII. On most we have less tech. On a few we have more tech, flying cars, robots, and giant TV's on the side of buildings.
On lines without WWI & WWII the population of the US is about 500 million and Europe has over a billion people. People are poorer, but there is very little crime.
On most lines 911 did not occur and there is no "pat riot act"

Hi darkbreed:
I have not seen these beings, but they may consider you to be an intruder. I have hear that people who RV have trouble if they enter restricted areas. Stay away from anything "military" or "alien".

Hi Frog:

1. Are you finished with the capacitor yet so you can send it to me?
No, I have not ordered the 1200 microfarad capacitor from digikey yet. Hope to have a job soon. Have an interview today. Got my dad a new soldering gun for father's day.

2. Is there a way to do quantum time travel yourself or with a friend and such?
Quantum is you leave your body and enter another body. I do not like quantum leaping.

3. steven gibbs said he was inventing new devices will those new ones come out soon or later on?
Steven Gibbs is working on new devices at lot. This is his hobby. He told me he was now selling the Space Time Modulator . :)

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"darkbreed\")</div>
happymagilla: Interesting that you mention this, as I've had similar exeriences with astral travels myself. Sometimes I meet these beings trying to get me to go back to my body, as you say they appear very mad and angry, sometimes trying to scare me back. I have yet to figure out why they do such and act like this[/b]

Darkbreed, if I had to give any kind of sense or logic to this it would lie in the realm of 'testing'. I would view it as more of a 'safeguard' for those with little or no foundation that make their way to the Astral and they have no preparation nor any type of guide. It has been my experience that it depends on what you know or what your guide knows in regards to these 'entities'. All bark and no bite. Sentinels. If you view them as what they truly are, they no longer have any power over you nor can they interupt your travels. Knowing the right words or concepts can open up many 'doors' imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.