HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigge

Re: HDRKID

Hmm, A bit curious Starlord... Exactly what would you consider as proof to back his stories up?

StarLord

Good question Tigge.

Pick next weeks baseball game on a friday. You pick the game. He tells us what the score will be exactly. Forget picking a winner, that's a 50 -50 %. Have him tell us what Gold starts out at on Friday the 30th EXACTLY.

Seeings how the kid has the ability cough* cough* to get on line and asscess the internet during his Astral Travel, reading a newspaper should be a piece of cake.

Better yet, have the kid tell us what I am going to post about on friday the 30th EXACTLY here on this thread.

He can't do it now, nor will he ever be able to do it. I'll tell you why he can't do it. First and formost reason is that the kid is not able to travel in time in any body. Via the Physical body or the Astral Body. I suspect what the kid IS doing is traveling to some Astral world which had nothing to do with this world yet may look very similiar "As Above, So Below" and he has not figured this out yet for himself.
what the kid HAS done is get cauget up in a great amount of unrelated things and has failed to 'connect' them to suit his stories. Lincoln Logs do NOT connect to Leggo. Yet if you read very carefully and know anything regarding this you see him trying to connect unrelated things like this over and over. When you take the time to point this out, well then, you're just a debunker and don't know anything. Yeah, right.

In the very begining of this thread the kid made some statements unbeknownst to him that showed beyond a shadow of a doubt that he wasn't doing what he claimed to be doing. In essence it was like hearing someone say "I am able to mix oil and vinegar permanently in a liquid form" To those familliar with thoise two things, they know that is not possible here.

Of course NOW it's "IN ANOTHER TIME LINE" none of us are there so for all practicle purposes Dragons own all the laundrys and Salamanders all over the world do the Bartending while only squirrles are allowed to work at Hooters. See the point? One can claim anything about 'over there' and never have to back it up.

Poetic justice could be that the poor kid one day gets trapped in a world of nothing but DEBUNKERS. No one believes his BS therefore no one could possibly help him to return to where he came from. Or perhaps the kid finally realizes the futility in trying to convince others that his electrical 'pet rock' can turn lead into gold and it has the ability to manifest season tickets.

Bottom line, the hdr unit is a placebo and a waste of money. The kid is definately wasteing his time trying to convince those, that know what they know be it science, electronics, physics, esoteric, that the hdr unit has anything to do with time travel.

HDRKID

To All:

I am not saying this to scare you, but I am looking at the black clouds approaching and telling you that the tornado is getting closer. The believers will hide in the cave while the debunkers will stay in the house and say that 350 mph winds are impossible. When the tornado hits it will completely destroy the house.

In the near future there will be shortages of oil the like of which you have never seen. There will be no food on the grocery store shelf, malls will be empty, very few cars going down the highways (some bicycles), massive unemployment, and yes martial law.

In the future police will try in vain to maintain order. More people will die of starvation than radiation, but John Titor did not predict that people would fight over scraps of food like hungry dogs.

I predicted this year that oil would go over $60 a barrel and gasoline over $2.50/gal. Oil, will soon go over $70 a barrel and guess what all those plastic gizmos are made of - oil. Many airlines will go under soon, so if you work at a hotel find another job. Many other places will close too. GM is laying of 25% of staff and anything related to transportation is in trouble. But in 2007 when the price of oil goes over $100 a barrel there will be a mega correction in the stock market. It will go down thousands of points. Get ready. If you have your 401K in stock, get it out or it will be vaporized.

Move out of the cities now, they are a target. Learn how to plant seeds and grow your own food. Starving to death is not pleasant.

Right now is the time to sell that SUV and buy a scooter. Sell that old 3 piece suit and get some workboots. I will attempt to give you some guidance on what to expect. The Titanic is already sinking and there are very few lifeboats. May God have mercy on us all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
To All:

I am not saying this to scare you, but I am looking at the black clouds approaching and telling you that the tornado is getting closer. The believers will hide in the cave while the debunkers will stay in the house and say that 350 mph winds are impossible. When the tornado hits it will completely destroy the house.

In the near future there will be shortages of oil the like of which you have never seen. There will be no food on the grocery store shelf, malls will be empty, very few cars going down the highways (some bicycles), massive unemployment, and yes martial law.

In the future police will try in vain to maintain order. More people will die of starvation than radiation, but John Titor did not predict that people would fight over scraps of food like hungry dogs.

I predicted this year that oil would go over $60 a barrel and gasoline over $2.50/gal. Oil, will soon go over $70 a barrel and guess what all those plastic gizmos are made of - oil. Many airlines will go under soon, so if you work at a hotel find another job. Many other places will close too. GM is laying of 25% of staff and anything related to transportation is in trouble. But in 2007 when the price of oil goes over $100 a barrel there will be a mega correction in the stock market. It will go down thousands of points. Get ready. If you have your 401K in stock, get it out or it will be vaporized.

Move out of the cities now, they are a target. Learn how to plant seeds and grow your own food. Starving to death is not pleasant.

Right now is the time to sell that SUV and buy a scooter. Sell that old 3 piece suit and get some workboots. I will attempt to give you some guidance on what to expect. The Titanic is already sinking and there are very few lifeboats. May God have mercy on us all.[/b]

They say the stock market or economy{correct me if i am wrong} goes in cycles of both ups and downs. It would seem that we are still in a portion of a "down" cycle that i think if the cycle theory is correct, will go back up sometime soon. OPEC controls the price of Oil, their will raise their prices if they want more money or cut production whenever they wish. Whenever they cut production, prices go up and we suffer a little. By the way, have any of you ever watched the movie "Oil Storm" it shows what it would be like in America if prices just continued to rise. Gas prices are already going down a little here in Dayton, i dont know if they are doing the same around the country.

HDRKID, by the way, how will H. Clinton be a horrible president, i recently visited a universe where she was elected president and the country prospered, the Bankruptcy Bill was repealed, and some laws were also passed which helped to boost the economy. She also improved our foriegn policy and relations around the world. I personally think if she ran and won the nomination in 2008, which i feel she will, she has a good chance of winning. If she does win in 2008, then i think we will prosper. We have prospered with most Democratic Presidents in the Country, so we will most likely prosper with her. So HDRKID, what is it that she does that makes her worse than Bush?-Malaki

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Pick next weeks baseball game on a friday. You pick the game. He tells us what the score will be exactly. Forget picking a winner, that's a 50 -50 %. Have him tell us what Gold starts out at on Friday the 30th EXACTLY.[/b]
Star,
Sorry to pick nits here, but Tigge asked what would constitute proof. These things are only evidence. I know it's semantics, but semantics is one of the means by which hdrkid evades your argumennts against him.

Better yet, have the kid tell us what I am going to post about on friday the 30th EXACTLY here on this thread.[/b]
Somewhat stronger evidence, but would not rise to the level of proof.

He can't do it now, nor will he ever be able to do it. I'll tell you why he can't do it. First and formost reason is that the kid is not able to travel in time in any body. Via the Physical body or the Astral Body. I suspect what the kid IS doing is traveling to some Astral world which had nothing to do with this world yet may look very similiar \"As Above, So Below\" and he has not figured this out yet for himself. [/b]

I have a real problem with this. It is as plain as the nose on your (physical) face that the kid is lying. You should say so. You grant him credence with this mishmash about how he is astrally traveling to a destination he does not comprehend. There is one thing (and one thing only) he certainly has "figured out for himself" and that is how to jerk Starlord's chain.

When you take the time to point this out, well then, you're just a debunker and don't know anything. Yeah, right.[/b]

Always remember that the HDR won't work in the presence of a skeptic. Similar to Uri Geller's spoon bending tricks.

Of course NOW it's \"IN ANOTHER TIME LINE\" none of us are there so for all practicle purposes Dragons own all the laundrys and Salamanders all over the world do the Bartending while only squirrles are allowed to work at Hooters. See the point? One can claim anything about 'over there' and never have to back it up.[/b]

An excellent point. How then to explain your letting him off the hook with your above argument that he is actually astrally traveling? Could not a similar argument be made about these "astral" claims he has made? He never has to back those up either, since they must by definition be taken on faith.

Bottom line, the hdr unit is a placebo and a waste of money. The kid is definately wasteing his time trying to convince those, that know what they know be it science, electronics, physics, esoteric, that the hdr unit has anything to do with time travel. [/b]

The hdr supposedly aids in astral time travel. It will provide real time travel if operated at a "vortex point." Since there is no concrete evidence whatsoever for astral travel or the existence of so-called "vortex points" (these have never even been really defined by paranormal believers), then there of course can exist no analytical evidence at all for any real effect provided by the hdr.

Lastly, let's call the kid a liar and end this. I know it's a lively thread but it's still overkill. There is no convincing the true believers that this hdr is pure quackery. The kid does no real harm to any person, though the same cannot be said of his impact on logic and analytical thinking.

Harte

The_Ruffneck

Hello HDRkid and everyone.This place is so big now.....
Anyway i had to reply cos i was reading this again and some things struck me as strange.

You said you have made around 100 jumps using your HDR machine.How is it you can answer everyones questions (even ones like JasonX's) from taking so few jumps?

Finally - "I predicted this year that oil would go over $60 a barrel and gasoline over $2.50/gal. Oil, will soon go over $70 a barrel and guess what all those plastic gizmos are made of - oil." I'm sure Oil that is required to make plastics doesn't have to be of as high quality as oil that is needed to make fuel.So you'd think there'd be more 'lower quality' oil hence plastics are safe for a while yet.The nazis were making synthetic oil from coal , http://www.americanenergyindependence.com/letter3.html .

They should look into it.

Some quotes from the article

Synthetic gasoline and synthetic diesel made from synthetic petroleum can power existing cars and trucks without needing to modify the engines or national fuel distribution infrastructure.

Synthetic hydrocarbon fuels such as synthetic diesel and synthetic gasoline can be made from many different sources of raw material, including renewable biomass. America has an abundance of natural raw materials that can be used to make synthetic petroleum.

The United States has over 270 billion tons of proven coal reserves, having the energy equivalent of four times the oil reserves of Saudi Arabia and equal to all of the proven oil reserves in the world. If the United States could use its coal reserves without destroying the environment, foreign oil would not be needed.

Nuclear energy can provide the intense heat needed to make synthetic oil from coal.

pauli

Well, I am not saying I believe in what the kid is saying, but there are others who are predicting that we are in for a major turn in the next eight years. I have been somewhat following the progress of a man who had three NDE's (Near Death Experiences) and this is what he said about the oil situation. This blurb came from Art Bell's Coast to Coast show.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/11/11.html

\"Author, lecturer and hospice worker Dannion Brinkley returned to the show to discuss his near death experiences (NDEs) and his work with dying veterans. He said he'd had three major NDEs, once when he was hit by lightning in 1975, another time during open heart surgery, and a third episode during brain surgery in 1997. In the 1997 case, Art Bell conducted a radio experiment asking people to pray for Brinkley, who said he could see a \"silver blue color\" in his room at that moment.

Brinkley also described an unusual occurrence when he was doing his hospice volunteering. An elderly vet, who had been one of the Tuskegee Airmen, was \"talking\" to his brother who was not physically in the room. Dannion said he saw \"a beautiful silver being\" that was lifting out the spirit of the vet, just as he was dying.

The year 2004 holds great opportunity for spiritual growth or it could lead to an extended world war, Brinkley said, based on his \"Final Vision\" that he received in his 1975 NDE. The vision also warned of an upcoming implantable chip technology which he said would eventually give consciousness to the Internet. Also, according to his vision, within the next four years, the price of oil will rise to $200 a barrel, and there will be a complete acknowledgement of ET's.

And, here are two other links to his story, one of which is the visions he claimed to have seen on his first NDE.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/11/11.html

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/evidence11.html

Either way, time will tell if all of this will happen.

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog I just wanted to say I hope eevrything is going good for you and your inventions I have two questions for you and here they are:

1. Are you finished inventing the capacitor yet if you are that is great but if not then I will understand completely that your busy and won't ask it again?

2. How much will gas be in the near and further future also do the police control the public under martial law or does that fail?

thanks for everything and thanks for your time and patience and listening too I will talk with you later on and thanks for helping me out with everything!

tchetcha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"hdrkid\")</div>
To All:

Right now is the time to sell that SUV and buy a scooter. Sell that old 3 piece suit and get some workboots. I will attempt to give you some guidance on what to expect. The Titanic is already sinking and there are very few lifeboats. May God have mercy on us all.[/b]

How close did you jumped this time??

Status
Not open for further replies.