Headaches

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Working on the motivation. I walk. Need to do heavier exercise.

Personally I think pushing my cardiovascular rate into a different mode altogether shocks my brain into reset mode. I've successfully gotten rid of a headache with just a cup of coffee. Have you considered taking a cold shower? That will elicit a rapid cardiovascular change. I haven't done that one. But I did eliminate a stroke symptom with an hour run under the stars one night. I wouldn't be surprised if there are many natural ways to eliminate a headache.

8thsinner

Personally I think pushing my cardiovascular rate into a different mode altogether shocks my brain into reset mode. I've successfully gotten rid of a headache with just a cup of coffee. Have you considered taking a cold shower? That will elicit a rapid cardiovascular change. I haven't done that one. But I did eliminate a stroke symptom with an hour run under the stars one night. I wouldn't be surprised if there are many natural ways to eliminate a headache.
Indeed, one of the human type solutions that works wonders is pulling your hair.
Cold showers btw, they aren't as bad as you might fear, you only feel the cold for like 10 seconds, maybe 15 or so. It probably depends on the individual but it doesn't last long.