Headless Flying Humanoid Seen in Illinois: ‘It Was Like Mothman’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
NORMAL, Ill. — A man claims to have seen a flying humanoid in Illinois.

1377050312t10gg.jpg

The anonymous man said on Monday that he was outside his home in McLean County getting ready to watch the Taurid meteor shower last November at around 12 a.m. when the unidentified being showed up.

“I turned out the lights in the house so it would get dark,” he wrote. “I waited for about 5 or 10 minutes and I saw my first fireball.”

The man then said he grabbed a comfortable chair and a soft drink and sat there expecting to see more.

“But I saw only one or two small ones.”

He was reportedly about to lose interest in the annual astronomical event and go back inside the house when he suddenly noticed “something” coming toward him.

“Couldn’t make out what it was. Not knowing what it was or what to expect, I started to get a better look at this thing, but my mind and eyes wouldn’t let me accept what I was seeing. It glided straight over my porch with roof, so I jumped up and ran to south end of porch. Waiting for it to come on over there.”

The Illinoian, who claims he regularly pilots a small piston-powered aircraft, said the strange object was about 20 feet wide and that it had “something hanging down underneath”.

“It had no lights, made no noise, seem to be gliding. I can judge pretty well how high something is, and by judging with that, if it were a plane I could have read the numbers on it,” he said. “I could see it! It seem to adjust for gliding but had no known propulsion. Stayed even keel, same elevation, same speed, same direction.”

He went on to say that what he initially believed to be a flying object was actually “some sort of entity”. But, he added, the humanoid, which he compared to the Mothman creature, didn’t have a head.

“I could see the legs and dark brown wings,” he explained.

The Mothman, a ghostly winged humanoid, was reportedly first seen on November, 12, 1966 in Point Pleasant, West Virginia. The original report stated that five men were digging a grave at the local cemetery when they spotted the cryptid. Three days later, two different couples reported seeing a “flying human” with red-glowing eyes chasing their vehicles.

According to cryptozoological literature, the creature is believed to be able to predict upcoming events that have the potential to impact human life. The Mothman Prophecies, written by parapsychologist author John Keel in 1975, painstakingly describes the events that lead to the collapse of the Silver Bridge. The story was later brought to the big screen by director Mark Pellington and starring Richard Gere on a film with the book’s name.

In March 2015, a group of Peruvian men captured on video the images of an unidentified flying being they referred to as a “humanoid”.

In 2008, TV show Primer Impacted broadcasted the video of what some had called a “flying witch”, causing panic among the residents of Nuevo Leon, Mexico.

Some believe the so-called humanoids are just men wearing a “Go Fast Jet Pack” device.

In 2014, two Argentinian technicians claimed to have seen a humanoid hovering over the beaches of Necochea in two separate incidents.

The city of Normal, initially named North Bloomington, has a population of 53,000 and is home to the Central Illinois Regional Airport.

The post Headless Flying Humanoid Seen in Illinois: ‘It Was Like Mothman’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.