Hello šŸ«£

deathofbeauty

I always always believed there was more to than just us out there. Maybe we're aliens to another life form as well ... And UFOs no real thought other than we all have to travel somehow right?

What do you think about orbs and objects being found around? Alien or? Because they say the materials aren't organic.

Penguin222

I always always believed there was more to than just us out there. Maybe we're aliens to another life form as well ... And UFOs no real thought other than we all have to travel somehow right?

What do you think about orbs and objects being found around? Alien or? Because they say the materials aren't organic

What do you think about orbs and objects being found around? Alien or? Because they say the materials aren't organic.
Iā€™m willing to believe that the orbs and stuff could very well be alien objects - the universe is a seriously big place šŸ˜ƒ

deathofbeauty

Iā€™ve watched documentaries on that sort of stuff - very interesting - what is your take on what they could b
I think there are many things in the ocean, from mermaids, still things from prehistoric times, heck I'm not too shy to say there might be life, as on land down there. Stories of Atlantis always fascinated but idk ha so many thoughts but so many different ideas to imagine as well.

Just make your own world. Haha