Hello 2004, I am from 2035

HackimerRob

Hi Roman.

Do you have any money? If you do, please take it to a store that sells disposable digital cameras or a regular one, then take pictures of stuff like your machine and your car, get it developed onto a picture cd which should be rather inexpensive and you should be able to load into your computer and have the pics so you can post/distribute them to us.

A Picture is worth a thousand words. :D

Nice to have you.

Do people in your time ride a lot of bicycles?

edit:disposable cameras

I'll buy you one and ship it to an undisclosed location if you want. Then you can get it processed and sent online. Go here to find a pickup location near you if there is one:
digipics at ritz

Thanks.

lev

::..What is your diversion percentage?..::
::..What model Time Machine?..::

HackimerRob

MadeYouLook Posted on Jun 18 2004, 09:57 PM
? Not many female \"time travellers\" huh??
Madeyoulook, if you think about it, how long did it take the American Military to start sending women on dangerous trips?
Men are so much more expendable than women are.

Roman, thanks for hearing us and trying to work with us. You understand we want nothing more than to believe you, but you must also understand that the circumstances surrounding what you're talking about are akin to people saying in 1900 that man would be flying successfully faster than the speed of sound in thirty years.

edit: P.S. Roman, I think you need to go look around over here:
http://www.johntitor.com/HomePage.htm

Thanks
Hack

R

Roman

Roman, thanks for hearing us and trying to work with us. You understand we want nothing more than to believe you, but you must also understand that the circumstances surrounding what you're talking about are akin to people saying in 1900 that man would be flying successfully faster than the speed of sound in thirty years.

Thanks
Hack

Yes, excellent way of putting it Hack. I realise what I am saying is absurd to you but, I have said this before, it is up to you whether or not to believe me or not. I will not take offense.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Why is this timeline so alien? It's only 31 years into your past....

If I went back to 1973 I wouldn't consider it alien....

What year were you born in? How old are your mother and father in your timeline?