Hello 2013 (Time Traveler from 2043)

midsummerlight

Oh dear god. I really hope this is a joke or some kind of nutcase fantasy. I have had nightmares about the things you are referring to. All I really know though is that I will be there. Not in my current body of course, But I will be. There will be a lot of angels in the future stuck in human form. Oh heck there are a lot of them here now. I have also noticed in the last 3-4 months more and more of them are seeking me out for answers as to why they are so on edge lately. It is discerning to say the least. Anyway, I have a serious question for you, I wrote a book called the non humans guide to living with humans. I was told (spiritually) that there was a reason I had to get it all put in print. In your timeline, is it there? I would be happy to email you a copy of it if you like. I don't care if it makes money or not it is just important to me that as many people get it as possible. Don't ask why LOL I don't really know aside from once a certain person gets it that will be one clear checkpoint for my life path..
Would you email me a copy?

midsummerlight

Oh dear god. I really hope this is a joke or some kind of nutcase fantasy. I have had nightmares about the things you are referring to. All I really know though is that I will be there. Not in my current body of course, But I will be. There will be a lot of angels in the future stuck in human form. Oh heck there are a lot of them here now. I have also noticed in the last 3-4 months more and more of them are seeking me out for answers as to why they are so on edge lately. It is discerning to say the least. Anyway, I have a serious question for you, I wrote a book called the non humans guide to living with humans. I was told (spiritually) that there was a reason I had to get it all put in print. In your timeline, is it there? I would be happy to email you a copy of it if you like. I don't care if it makes money or not it is just important to me that as many people get it as possible. Don't ask why LOL I don't really know aside from once a certain person gets it that will be one clear checkpoint for my life path..
Ann, I know I'm replying to a two-year-old post, but I got curious about your book and found it on Amazon. I wasn't sure if you were speaking from my worldline in 2015. And will you email me a copy? If I am asking too much, I understand. Thank you

Aevi Vegr

I in the end felt not of myself.
Composite numbers, composite self.
Enigma of meaninglessness.
Science of the void and creation all but naught.
I walked between the lines.
The lines cut like blades.
Before me stands the tower.
It towers high and higher above.
Below insignificance lies.
Consciousness without conscience.
Rationality without emotionality.
Unreal and depersonalized.
Flesh stripped away, radiation.
Seekers forsought.
A muse of amusement.
An atheist of theology.
A verse without a soul.
Object without form.
The world of the martyr
the martyr who kills to be killed
Prophecy rang and was met
All things proceed from a prophecy
When does existence start?
At conception or at birth?
Abort this idea, flush it.
Incinerators for the youth.
Reality is not what it seems.
Mathematics is incomprehensible
Meta-schema of multiplication.
They key is very easy.
ten reverse ten by a count of ten.
And a secret of time travel beginning.
We see not for what we have is ears.
We listen not for what we have is eyes.
A sense unto a sense, heed attention all
Wary for the throne of the soldier
My life as a soldier, never a child.
Bred and born and inhuman.
I, a machine by birth.
I, a machine by death.
An orphan prior to birth.
Twisted from one to another.
Created me an instrument vile.
Not human. Only demon.
I, the creation of man.
I, the scapegoat of man.
It was this way in the beginning.
Truth cruel and heartless.
Genetic degradation.
A tool for use and disposable.
Life is a lie and I am the joke.
I sit here and look towards the sky
A sight I can never really behold
The stars have lost their beauty
they are mechanized.
This saddens me and I do not feel it.
I cannot cry, I lack the capacity
biological waste converted
my body destroyed and burned away
here I am left. to my will, whim, and neither
precious is time forsaken for time.
A code left unanswered and so brief.
I care not for this world anymore
I am left here without this care
I speak of this rape of myself
without a glimmer of humanity
the desert sands may swallow me
I cannot die or live, this purgatory
I am consumed and this wrath
is the rain that falls on me.
Swallowed and dejected.
I find nothing in myself
except a file of nothing.
I hold unto the hope of hamegin.
This remaining concept a solace
to affect another, to let live
A code of protection not withheld
Love, is this what it is
No, it couldn't be.
Only pearls before swine
dogs who are given scraps
but do these not only deserve a respect?
Dishonored and beneath is the throne
we have no answers, answers are not forthcoming
the stench of bohu and primordial stew
extinction always imminent
life a work of entertainment
few seconds of laughter to be forgotten
free will that is deterministic
thus I must conclude
I sit beneath this tree
I hang from this tree
I am upside down and grinning
skulls smiles forward
No messiah for a reaching hand
endless possibilities of endless variety
all the same. Pendulum without knowledge
a message important and clear
the madman smashes his lantern to the ground
a crowd jeers all around forever
infinite horizon on all sides
no land in sight.
we are adrift
all human existence a ship
rationality cut from pure delirium
Welcome. Goodbye.
Thousands of times
repetition, repetition, repetition
why is the difference still blinded?
The cost of the association
an extrapolation
bring on the mourning.
we are still alone
my story here told.

Orpheus Rex

Ok, I'll bite this bait... I mean why not. I've done so every other time. But is this going to be yearly thing or something?

Basically I'm just analyzing this a few lines at a time. I actually think it's fairly straight forward.

I in the end felt not of myself.

The previous year or two of posts aren't at all like his original posts. He changed significantly when he disappeared for a month and a 'deusexmachina" linked to an alleged post of his on some catholic forums (which he disavows.)
Literally, the Aevi we had spoken to was gone and a new Aevi arrived.

Composite numbers, composite self.
Enigma of meaninglessness.

This references the code he posted last September. Someone wondered afterwords if the numbers were composite or primary and if that was significant. So, I guess this shows he is reading. "Composite self" probably directly refers to the previous line.
Enigma of meaninglessness might refer to the code being meaningless or a previous post being meaningless. He left quite a few more significant enigma posts last summer.

Science of the void and creation all but naught.
I walked between the lines.
The lines cut like blades.

I think the science he is referring to is the science of time travel. The lines between nothingness and somethingness is blurred when traveling the time continuum. It causes him pain.

Before me stands the tower.
It towers high and higher above.
Below insignificance lies.

Feelings of inadequacy. There is a goal he wants to achieve or something, he feels himself to be insignificant.

Consciousness without conscience.
Rationality without emotionality.
Unreal and depersonalized.
Flesh stripped away, radiation.
Seekers forsought.

I have absolutely no idea what half of this means. I think he could be saying that he got radiation poisoning from his travels. It would explain his tendency to be ill. His psychological state is fairly succinctly put, in that he feels depersonalized and nothingness.

A muse of amusement.
An atheist of theology.
A verse without a soul.
Object without form.

All four of these statements could be seen as oxymorons. On the other hand, not necessarily. Theology could be defined roughly as a system of thoughts about god and so the theology of an atheist would be that there is no god. Muse and amusement might be interpreted as thought and lack thereof ('a' used as a prefix of negation, so "thought of thoughtlessness.") More commonly I think it would mean a dreamlike thought of distractions... or simply unproductive daydreams. Alternatively it could also be A-muse of A-musement in play on words, with A-verse going off of that. Rather, I think it refers to that music/poetry without 'soul' is dead or similar. It would certainly describe this... eh... poem (it's not very good overall.) Object without form? well, that could be a denial of Platonic forms... or not.

The world of the martyr
the martyr who kills to be killed

This could refer to a soldier, a shooter, a terrorist, or anything. Aevi said he was a child soldier and that he was basically a terrorist against an oppression regime in his whack timeline.
I also think this is meant to be a description of humanity - at least presently and/or in his future.

Prophecy rang and was met
All things proceed from a prophecy

The butterfly effect? A chain of causation?

When does existence start?
At conception or at birth?
Abort this idea, flush it.
Incinerators for the youth.

I don't think this is talking about abortion in the controversial biological sense... although I initially thought this.
I think this plays into the previous 2 lines about prophecy.
Does an event begin with the prophecy or when it actually happens. Did 9/11 begin when the attack actually happen, or when the terrorists first conceived the idea of the attack? The inspiration or the action?
But, he negates this entire line of reasoning. He rejects that dichotomy.
I don't understand the final line, but I think it's metaphorical.

Reality is not what it seems.

Granted. We only see as our perception allows.

Mathematics is incomprehensible
Meta-schema of multiplication.
They key is very easy.
ten reverse ten by a count of ten.

Ok, so multiplication is defined by axiomatic mathematics as a metaschema. Well, I learned something new today.
That makes it not 100% comprehensible in an inherent way. You can get a gist of mathematical operators but they can't
be defined precisely.
"The key is very easy" - great, so what does it unlock, well, that weird code he just called meaningless.
"ten reverse ten by a count of ten" - I'm going to assume this is the key. It reminds me of the spinning lock on a safe.
I think we've got a bonafide hint. Great... so how is this applied?

And a secret of time travel beginning.
Is that what's in the weird code? Or are you just getting to that?

We see not for what we have is ears.
We listen not for what we have is eyes.
A sense unto a sense, heed attention all

Ok, so you're telling us to pay attention. Well, we've gotten this far, what makes you think we've stopped?

Wary for the throne of the soldier
My life as a soldier, never a child.

Yeah, you were a child soldier, or so you claim.

Bred and born and inhuman.
I, a machine by birth.
I, a machine by death.
An orphan prior to birth.
Twisted from one to another.
Created me an instrument vile.
Not human. Only demon.
I, the creation of man.
I, the scapegoat of man.
It was this way in the beginning.

f***! what the hell?
Ok, so what I glean from this is that he was created as an inhuman instrument (or a child soldier.)
The words 'bred' and 'creation' makes me think test tube baby, in addition to the final line of this section.
Or, if I go out on a limb here, a chimera. He did post links to articles about chimeras last summer (or the year before, I can't remember.)
Either way, I think he's saying that he was bred for the purpose of being f***ed up, as an instrument of war.
The "I, a machine by" lines makes me think of transition. From nonexistent to a machine by birth. From a machine to a machine by death.
Scapegoat? I can think of a dozen ways this could apply consistently to his narrative.

Truth cruel and heartless.
Genetic degradation.
A tool for use and disposable.
Life is a lie and I am the joke.

Here is another reason I think he was genetically altered to be a weapon (or made a chimera.)
He refers to himself as a tool again (previously instrument) that was meant to be cast away.
Genetic degradation the method of disposal.
He refers to his life as being a lie and it's absurdity the punchline. He finds the truth to be cruel.

I sit here and look towards the sky
A sight I can never really behold
The stars have lost their beauty
they are mechanized.
This saddens me and I do not feel it.
I cannot cry, I lack the capacity

I think this is all about that transition he talked about into a machine (whatever that means... zombie, consciousness uploaded to the net or a computer, a psychological state?) He is changed by the truth deep inside.

biological waste converted
my body destroyed and burned away
here I am left. to my will, whim, and neither
precious is time forsaken for time.

The first two lines I think refer to death (I, a machine by death.)
The final line here I think refers to the time he lost to travel time. The time that could have been with those he cared for.

A code left unanswered and so brief.

A reference to that weird code again?

I care not for this world anymore
I am left here without this care
I speak of this rape of myself
without a glimmer of humanity
the desert sands may swallow me

He is here, he doesn't want to be. He feels raped and inhuman. He wants to be swallowed up. Very angsty.

I cannot die or live, this purgatory
I am consumed and this wrath
is the rain that falls on me.
Swallowed and dejected.
I find nothing in myself
except a file of nothing.

Treading the (previously mention) line in another way, eh? Between void and creation, life and death. Time travel described as purgatory. He feels a large deal of anger or hatred due to learning the truth.

I hold unto the hope of hamegin.
This remaining concept a solace
to affect another, to let live
A code of protection not withheld
Love, is this what it is

A restatement of his concept of hamegin. A concept he loves. He thinks he can influence the world.
(reference the lines about prophecy, hamegin is unpredictable or at least causation is difficult to pinpoint. Events should be viewed both as a culmination of previous events and it as an event itself - perhaps in 2 different sets.)

No, it couldn't be.
Only pearls before swine
dogs who are given scraps
but do these not only deserve a respect?

^As I said above (about prophecy.) He rejects the notion of hamegin as love itself. Influence and love aren't the same.
After that, he's either criticizing us, himself, both, or something different. I think it's both. I think he felt very detached from us and I think he felt inferior in many ways at the same time.

Dishonored and beneath is the throne
we have no answers, answers are not forthcoming
the stench of bohu and primordial stew
extinction always imminent

"bohu." I don't know this word.
"throne is a previous reference to himself as a child soldier. He finds this dishonorable and he finds his past to have made him inferior.
He may be referring to how he has failed to provide any evidence to us. Or he may be referring to still not having found what he's looking for.
He speaks of the end of life and the beginning, perhaps a riddle fit for a time traveler. Who else could it be possible to know exactly when biogenesis happened and how?

life a work of entertainment
few seconds of laughter to be forgotten
free will that is deterministic
thus I must conclude

Well, Aevi, I think you've already been basically forgotten here. You were more convincing and persistent than most, but you still disappeared without giving us a shred of evidence - despite repeated promises. Not only that, but you leave these cryptic messages in a very taunting way. But, yes, we see this as a work of entertainment. We laugh along with this. And yes, our choice to do so will determine future events and already have.

I sit beneath this tree
I hang from this tree
I am upside down and grinning
skulls smiles forward

Referencing Buddha, Jesus, and John. Great. This could either be massive grandiosity or it could mean that Aevi is pensive and thoughtful regarding the problems he has been putting forward elsewhere here.

No messiah for a reaching hand
endless possibilities of endless variety
all the same. Pendulum without knowledge
a message important and clear

This subverts the previous line, by denying the god complex and stating he hasn't found the answer yet.

the madman smashes his lantern to the ground
a crowd jeers all around forever

No idea. The idea of being laughed at by a crowd (this forum.)

infinite horizon on all sides
no land in sight.
we are adrift
all human existence a ship
rationality cut from pure delirium
Welcome. Goodbye.

Easy enough image to grasp. The metaphor is essentially that humanity is like a crew on a ship that will never find solid land by which to rest their ideologies. That all their thoughts and reasons are cut from a sea that isn't stable, unpredictable, and unknowable. We struggle to make sense of our situation.

Thousands of times
repetition, repetition, repetition
why is the difference still blinded?
The cost of the association

No frickin idea.

an extrapolation
bring on the mourning.
we are still alone
my story here told.

A conclusion. yay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone got anything else?

I think this is interesting as a summary of the previous 42 pages or so of content. I think it's an interesting view into Aevi. I think it explains a lot. I think it leaves a lot questioned unanswered. At least this actually makes some sense.

Avalonian

If Aevi was a time traveller, maybe the government found Aevi because of his postings on this forum. I don't know if any actual time travellers have posted, but given that the government can monitor everything in a forum, including personal messages and IP addresses, is there any safe way for a would be time traveller to release information?

sinead

Hi, are you still around?

I guess I should go ahead and give the story of why I am in 2013. During the 2020's the last of the rebels were trying to reorganize a new antigovernment initiative after their failed revolution. The revolution is still in its beginning here in 2013, but there are still a few years left until things get excessively violent. The revolution is worldwide, but the outcomes in the world's superpowers allowed for more open imperialistic structures around the world. The revolution will be more successful in smaller, less powerful countries, but the superpowers moved in after they dealt with their own revolutions. In the name of ensuring freedom, these superpowers expanded their empires and set up mock governments throughout the world. The superpowers united into an oligarchical world government. The governments began purging the public of undesirables. As an orphan I will absent from governmental records. Pockets of resistance of course still exists up to the where I left, but it is still strong in the 20's, which is where my story really starts. At the time, the underground used darknet devices to create LANs that could be used for anonymous interaction between underground members. These darknet devices would often be placed in catacombs, sewers, and abandoned buildings. The police will use triangulation to find these devices and destroy them, but the underground will implement various strategies to keep the devices hidden. I will found alone in Dalmatovo as a toddler. I have to comment that it sounds strange to refer to my personal history in the future tense; I will use past tense because it is my past. I was taken in by a local underground cell because I do not have ID implants. Unfortunately a cell safehouse got raided by police and the cell scattered. One of the members took me ans smuggled me across countries until I was taken in by an American cell. I was raised as a child to be a spy and a thief by this cell for about 4 years before I began receiving field missions. The cell fell apart due to the unreliability of the darknet devices; the devices were only used for emergencies at that point. We had attracted too much infamy in region and were hunted ruthlessly and so most of us split off into other cells while a few of us volunteered to make a last stand to allow for our escape. Some cells around the world still managed to function either with more primitive or traditional methods while others managed to obtain and hack government ansibles, but as a whole the revolution was in major decline. I continued as a field operative for about 5 years. My cell sent me to Dr. H. at that time. Dr. H. realized how hopeless our war had become and decided that extraordinary methods should be taken to prevent the need for the revolution. Dr. H. was the oldest member of the underground that I ever met, I would guess that he was in his 60's when I met him. He built his own ansible and used it to communicate across the world to the other cells that could still be communicated with in this method. He managed to organize for all the materials needed for the time machine to be brought to a secret laboratory. He also programmed the essential software for it. I worked alongside him learning the basics so that I could improve the programming and fix the machine if it broke down. He had already started designing it when I first met him and it was finished by the July of of 43. After a few months of testing and historical debate it was decided that I would go back to January 1. 1840. I left on 27/10/2043 and came back to 12/8/2013. The computer tells me that the machine received damage from exotic particles at the moment of time travel and a safeguard spit me back into the normal flow of time at the earliest date that I was anchored to.

Orpheus Rex

Hi, are you still around?

I guess I should go ahead and give the story of why I am in 2013. During the 2020's the last of the rebels were trying to reorganize a new antigovernment initiative after their failed revolution. The revolution is still in its beginning here in 2013, but there are still a few years left until things get excessively violent. The revolution is worldwide, but the outcomes in the world's superpowers allowed for more open imperialistic structures around the world. The revolution will be more successful in smaller, less powerful countries, but the superpowers moved in after they dealt with their own revolutions. In the name of ensuring freedom, these superpowers expanded their empires and set up mock governments throughout the world. The superpowers united into an oligarchical world government. The governments began purging the public of undesirables. As an orphan I will absent from governmental records. Pockets of resistance of course still exists up to the where I left, but it is still strong in the 20's, which is where my story really starts. At the time, the underground used darknet devices to create LANs that could be used for anonymous interaction between underground members. These darknet devices would often be placed in catacombs, sewers, and abandoned buildings. The police will use triangulation to find these devices and destroy them, but the underground will implement various strategies to keep the devices hidden. I will found alone in Dalmatovo as a toddler. I have to comment that it sounds strange to refer to my personal history in the future tense; I will use past tense because it is my past. I was taken in by a local underground cell because I do not have ID implants. Unfortunately a cell safehouse got raided by police and the cell scattered. One of the members took me ans smuggled me across countries until I was taken in by an American cell. I was raised as a child to be a spy and a thief by this cell for about 4 years before I began receiving field missions. The cell fell apart due to the unreliability of the darknet devices; the devices were only used for emergencies at that point. We had attracted too much infamy in region and were hunted ruthlessly and so most of us split off into other cells while a few of us volunteered to make a last stand to allow for our escape. Some cells around the world still managed to function either with more primitive or traditional methods while others managed to obtain and hack government ansibles, but as a whole the revolution was in major decline. I continued as a field operative for about 5 years. My cell sent me to Dr. H. at that time. Dr. H. realized how hopeless our war had become and decided that extraordinary methods should be taken to prevent the need for the revolution. Dr. H. was the oldest member of the underground that I ever met, I would guess that he was in his 60's when I met him. He built his own ansible and used it to communicate across the world to the other cells that could still be communicated with in this method. He managed to organize for all the materials needed for the time machine to be brought to a secret laboratory. He also programmed the essential software for it. I worked alongside him learning the basics so that I could improve the programming and fix the machine if it broke down. He had already started designing it when I first met him and it was finished by the July of of 43. After a few months of testing and historical debate it was decided that I would go back to January 1. 1840. I left on 27/10/2043 and came back to 12/8/2013. The computer tells me that the machine received damage from exotic particles at the moment of time travel and a safeguard spit me back into the normal flow of time at the earliest date that I was anchored to.

All that's around is a riddle that is updated with a hint once in a blue moon. Maybe if you solve it, you'll find a way to contact him.

Orpheus Rex

If Aevi was a time traveller, maybe the government found Aevi because of his postings on this forum. I don't know if any actual time travellers have posted, but given that the government can monitor everything in a forum, including personal messages and IP addresses, is there any safe way for a would be time traveller to release information?

Yes, there would be. He could hook directly into a tier one line, use a radio (or an advanced replacement) modulator attached to a modem, and use advanced cybersecurity technologies that surpasses the government's. There will likely always be ways of effectively hiding yourself from the government online. Protonmail is great example of cybersecurity that governments have trouble dealing with.
Some genius malware plagues some government systems (some doing so for decades.)