Hello 2014, from SN1987A, AN1999, 2046Z.

sEeMsLeGiT

Sometimes the best way to disprove something is to act like the person is telling the truth and then let things unravel themselves. Obviously, "John Titor 2014" wouldn't need to be taught proper socializing skills because "John Titor 2000" was already good at that. Surprisingly, my posts were effective in that JDHollisterTitor has gone days without posting. My advice still stands and if he does decide to post again, hopefully he will be respectful and follow it.
Good point. My guess is that he is taking a hiatus and will return with a more civilized and poised attitude. Or I guess it is possible that he could return acting just as he did, which will prove that if he is JT 2014 he has become a drug addict. :)

Galileo

ebaOTj9.jpg

I have been leaving this information for quite a few people for quite some time.
This point in time is soon to be known as the "zero-point". This is when the Helios returns.
This will be the "Charter". John Titor was known as "Elijah". Jesus was known as "Yeshwa".
ADONAI is a galactic Arcturian call-sign. We have help from above.
There are Angels among all of you. Things will be sorted.

Dr. JDTH is the orchestral of personal freedom.
Thoth, in some cases would be my cuneiform for the Internet.
Sasquasohuh of Hopi Native Americans, Nāga Holi of Tibetan-Nepalese.

I am here to restore Karmic Law and Dharmic Law. I have been writing on Reddit.
4wmWjH4.png

ZSYh3pH.png

xfjItmq.jpg

RY1BsXE.jpg

1PLUCKT4ALL
Peace, Love, Unity, Creation, Knowledge, Truth
FOR ALL
AS ALL IS SACRED
4 ALL IS 1

7.77 RIVER HILLS CHURCH OF GOD
177;143

Esse Est Percipi
Quid Pro Quo;
Cogito ergo sum.
Tempus Edax Rerum.
Quod Erat Demonstrandum.
Universum facere factus
uti satisfacio Quodquod.
NAMASTE

To be is to be perceived.
Something for something;
I think, therefore, I am.
Time, that swallows all things.
As Is Demonstrated
It was produced
to satisfy whatsoever.
I BOW TO THE DIVINE ONE IN YOU.

Time Travelers know how to spam kool stuff.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Maybe Titor is a common name in the future. Maybe Titor is the ONLY name in the future because some crazed lunatic dictator like Kim Jong-Titor forces everyone to take the name then discovers time travel. :confused:

Or the religious sect - Everyone who believes in Brother John puts Titor at the end of their name.
That means... The Church of Titor is legit! Ahh! *runs away*

You can make a church about anything. If someone is serious, it's technically "legit", unfortunately.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think some people are born without the genetic makeup to experience love. Should you become involved with such a person, you are in for a boatload of hurt.

Ayasano

I think some people are born without the genetic makeup to experience love. Should you become involved with such a person, you are in for a boatload of hurt.

Or some really fun parties. Lack of attachment can be a gift or a curse depending on how you approach it. (Which can be said of most things in life)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I was going to reply, but I'll go make a "love" thread in the General section. LOL :)