Hello 2014, from SN1987A, AN1999, 2046Z.

sEeMsLeGiT

Everyone is wondering, Who is John Titor? I am telling you that I am here and back. And yet I am attacked and insulted. I do not know what else you want from me.
Okay, so here we get the claim in question. You claim to be John Titor.

Your life is the assortment of random art and puzzles, I am only trying to help you solve it.
You are indeed correct. Life is an assortment of random art and puzzles. Your links, pictures, and videos are not relevant to the problems in question.

Someone who is making such a claim as extreme as yours would need to gain tons of credibility to get anyone to care about what you are saying. I am not here to debunk your claim, but instead, to take a perspective of "what if you're telling the truth". Obviously, to get people to believe what you are saying and want to back your claims, you are going to need credibility. In order to get credibility, you are going to need clarity and respect.

Let's start with clarity. To be clear, you need to be able to speak to people who view your posts in a language that they are able to understand. Let's see what you have done. You have posted various forms of media, sometimes with random numbers and gibberish below it. In your last post, you said that you are trying to help solve life's puzzles, but you are simply creating more. Although some of your media may be interesting and valid, the times when you are posting them are sporadic and irrelevant.

You will also need to gain the respect of others for them to even begin to care to believe your claims. Clarity is part of gaining respect, because when you speak in terms that others can understand, you become more easy to relate to. By posting in videos and pictures, you dehumanize yourself to those who view your messages. Another aspect of respect is forum etiquette. Since you have come on here, you have started random threads and made various posts in different sections for no apparent reason. This includes numerous posts per day of all the same kind. These tendencies make you come across as a spammer instead of the important figure that you are trying to come across as.

My conclusion is that it isn't the fault of everyone else that the reception to your posts hasn't been a positive one. You are the cause of your own destruction. Whenever I critique someone, I also try to provide a means to improvement, so that is what I will do next.

First, you are going to need to cut down the number of posts that you make. Right now, you easily make more than 10 posts per day on average. You also have 3 active topics in this section alone. First, create 1 final topic with the intention clearly stated and only use that one. Pick a title like "I am John Titor and I have returned". In the actual body of this post, state your intentions as to why you have returned and what you are trying to accomplish. This topic will be your 1 home base on this forum. From this point on, you may respond to your own topic with media, as you have been doing, but include a description as to why you posted it, what it means, and its significance. Preferably, only make posts like these at most twice a day. The only exception to this rule is to make clear-cut responses to other posts people make in your topic. If you want to make a reply to a topic that wasn't created by you, make sure that the media or puzzle that you include is relevant to progressing the topic in question.

Let me remind you that this paragraph above is not this forum's rules, but my personal guide for you salvaging any remaining respect and credibility that you might still have on this forum. If you have a message that you want to spread, speak strongly and clearly in words that even the most basic of people will understand.

Sanyam Deshi this was probably the best written response I have seen in a long long time. Very well thought out and constructive.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sanyam Deshi this was probably the best written response I have seen in a long long time. Very well thought out and constructive.
The guy is entertaining
What I think is the most hilarious is that this guy is actually trying a spin that he is now John Titor. I am watching to see how this unravels. Yes that will be entertaining.

I think I now have come across 5 people that think they are Titor. They can't all be Titor.

sEeMsLeGiT

The guy is entertaining
What I think is the most hilarious is that this guy is actually trying a spin that he is now John Titor. I am watching to see how this unravels. Yes that will be entertaining.

I think I now have come across 5 people that think they are Titor. They can't all be Titor.
Haha I know. It's like they all read the other threads and try to one-up the last guy. In the end they are all shredded to bits on their story and they magically disappear due to a sensitive "time line" issue that will destroy us all. Wow where do they find these people?

sEeMsLeGiT

The guy is entertaining

I wanted to add that I love your signature line. I wish I would have thought of that one. Awesome. And Microsingularity is a great website.

IroncladMarshmallow

The guy is entertaining

Maybe Titor is a common name in the future. Maybe Titor is the ONLY name in the future because some crazed lunatic dictator like Kim Jong-Titor forces everyone to take the name then discovers time travel. :confused:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Maybe Titor is a common name in the future. Maybe Titor is the ONLY name in the future because some crazed lunatic dictator like Kim Jong-Titor forces everyone to take the name then discovers time travel. :confused:

Or the religious sect - Everyone who believes in Brother John puts Titor at the end of their name.

IroncladMarshmallow

Or the religious sect - Everyone who believes in Brother John puts Titor at the end of their name.
That means... The Church of Titor is legit! Ahh! *runs away*

Sanyam Deshi

Sometimes the best way to disprove something is to act like the person is telling the truth and then let things unravel themselves. Obviously, "John Titor 2014" wouldn't need to be taught proper socializing skills because "John Titor 2000" was already good at that. Surprisingly, my posts were effective in that JDHollisterTitor has gone days without posting. My advice still stands and if he does decide to post again, hopefully he will be respectful and follow it.