Hello from Canada

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome to Paranormalis fellow Canadian!

I'm happy you decided to join the conversation and become one of us!

Enjoy your stay! :)

Rooke

It's great to be here and I feel I found this site at the perfect time in my life. So many strange coincidences and patterns in my history have been reflected in many posts I have read. I am learning names for the things I've experienced as well as language to communicate them. I will endeavor to be a productive contributor :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Night Vision

It's great to be here and I feel I found this site at the perfect time in my life. So many strange coincidences and patterns in my history have been reflected in many posts I have read. I am learning names for the things I've experienced as well as language to communicate them. I will endeavor to be a productive contributor :)
:eek: Same thing here Rooke :) I was not even searching then BAM!! Paranormalis showed up in my life out of nowhere at just the right time as well was really strange ::LOL:: but a good kind of strange :cool: You will love it here :D

Martian

:eek: Same thing here Rooke :) I was not even searching then BAM!! Paranormalis showed up in my life out of nowhere at just the right time as well was really strange ::LOL:: but a good kind of strange :cool: You will love it here :D
How dare you call us strange? :eek:

*looks at avatar*

Ok, you may be right. :D

Night Vision

How dare you call us strange? :eek:

*looks at avatar*

Ok, you may be right. :D
::LOL:: Strange meaning an unexpected surprise Martian :p