Hello From TTO34

sosuemetoo

Hello From TTO34

Chat Log #1 of tto34 earlier today:

8:02 AM TTO34 has joined the chat.
8:02 AM [TTO34] hello
8:02 AM [August] hello 34
8:02 AM [sosuemetoo] Hey tto34
8:02 AM [sosuemetoo] How are you this morning?
8:02 AM [TTO34] tired
8:03 AM [sosuemetoo] curious are you here? tto34 is here.
8:03 AM [August] you have been up since 4am, no?
8:03 AM [TTO34] up a while yes
8:03 AM [August] mmmm
8:03 AM [TTO34] havent sleeped good, a little under the weater
8:03 AM [August] 34 I have a question for you
8:03 AM [TTO34] shoot
8:04 AM [August] would you agree you are among us but not of us?
8:04 AM [TTO34] yes
8:04 AM [TTO34] done
8:04 AM [sosuemetoo] :D
8:04 AM [August] lol
8:04 AM [August] wait
8:04 AM [sosuemetoo] do you want question/answer format tto34 or just general conversation with the few of us that are here?
8:05 AM [TTO34] im sorry me pics are not up yet walmart said the pics should be ready sometime today
8:05 AM [TTO34] so i should have some up today
8:05 AM [August] no this format is fine
8:05 AM [sosuemetoo] Oh good tto34 , the members are wanting to see them.
8:05 AM [TTO34] i no
8:06 AM [August] 34 what do you gain from interacting with us?
8:06 AM [TTO34] im trying my best i dont have a scanner.. i need to get the pics on a disc.. im doing my best to hurry up and get them...
8:07 AM [sosuemetoo] Well, as long as you make an effort to be here and let us know what's going on, that is fine.
8:07 AM [TTO34] August: to feel that im not alone, that theres someone to talk to.. it like someone told u a secret u want to share it but u dont now where to share, i feel i can share it here
8:07 AM [August] very good
8:07 AM [TTO34] done
8:08 AM [sosuemetoo] We are a haven for time travellers and we are not a hostile community
8:08 AM [August] Do you feel lonely often?
8:08 AM [TTO34] sos: just sometimes but im begging to understand why..
8:08 AM [TTO34] done
8:08 AM [TTO34] Aug; u miss people, and things are not the same, yes u do, i have wired dreams
8:09 AM [TTO34] done
8:09 AM [TTO34] im tired
8:09 AM [August] when you share your secret with us, what is the feeling then?
8:10 AM [curious] i noticed that... people who are heavy in high school lose it later in life....and people thin in high school gain it
8:10 AM [TTO34] Aug: good and bad, i feel good about it, feel bad telling, i want people to belive me, but then again i dont, itts a mix reaction..
8:10 AM [TTO34] done
8:10 AM [August] conflicting feelings are the worst, no?
8:10 AM [TTO34] it also hard on the rection that is recived
8:11 AM [August] why do you want people to believe you?
8:12 AM [sosuemetoo] I think it's a normal human reaction to want to be believed.
8:12 AM [August] I did not ask you sue please
8:12 AM [August] this is a big answer I bet
8:13 AM [sosuemetoo] sorry, I was busy logging and thought he asked the question not you :D
8:13 AM [TTO34] Aug.. it not that i did at first, its kinda like when some one says your a lier and u want to prve them wrong.. thats why u want people to belive you, people dont want to be known as a lier, people want to be known as honest, you want your word to me somet
8:13 AM [TTO34] something
8:14 AM [sosuemetoo] TT034 - do you miss your family , and do they know where you are right now?
8:14 AM [August] you said that you sometimes feel good when telling us your secret; what does that feeling feel like?
8:14 AM [TTO34] sos: yes/no
8:16 AM [curious] so you just left your family w/out explaining where you're going?
8:16 AM [TTO34] Aug: Its like haveing a job and you get a promotion and your not suppose to tell anyone, or when someone tells you a secret, if you dont tell anyone you will purst... do you really think someone can keep a secret??
8:17 AM [August] You can't keep a secret?
8:17 AM [TTO34] Curious: no not like that, i told them that i had to go away for a few months on a military mission
8:18 AM KiraSjon has joined the chat.
8:18 AM [curious] and mudpuppy has army pics up on the site
8:18 AM [TTO34] Aug: i can, but has anyone told you a secert and yet u end up telling your wife, or a close buddy.. and ther reason u do is you want to see how the feel about it
8:18 AM [KiraSjon] hello lovlies :)
8:19 AM [TTO34] Curious: why would they think that??
8:19 AM [curious] hye kira
8:19 AM [August] but would you agree telling your wife is different from telling all of us?
8:19 AM [curious] i donno i'm just wondering what you told them
8:19 AM [KiraSjon] hey curious darling
8:21 AM [TTO34] Aug: yes, but when you have no one to share a secert with u tend to do so with a stanger
8:21 AM [August] do your colleagues know you don't keep secrets?
8:23 AM [TTO34] Aug: good question.. your telling me if you traveled in time, you would not make contact with the world?? Something like this is amazing, its hard to keep something like this a secert, it overwhelming to say the least..
8:23 AM [TTO34] Aug.. it like being a kid
8:23 AM [August] So your colleagues know about this
8:24 AM [August] and they accept this?
8:24 AM [TTO34] when something big happens you want to share it with everyone
8:24 AM [TTO34] Aug: how would they no, or does it matter, im in 2004 not 2034
8:25 AM [curious] ill talk to you all from work! bye bye!
8:25 AM curious has left the chat.
8:25 AM [August] yes they do not know but do they mind?
8:25 AM [TTO34] how would it effect them?, would it effect anything, for me being here??
8:25 AM [KiraSjon] 34 may i please make a request?
8:25 AM [KiraSjon] 34 may i please make a request?
8:26 AM [TTO34] sure
8:26 AM [KiraSjon] it's very confusing...this no and know...if you are speaking of knowing something, would you please at least put a 'k' in front of it so i have a reference?
8:26 AM [KiraSjon] i'm just trying to keep up with you guys :)
8:27 AM [TTO34] ok
8:27 AM [August] 34 would your colleagues mind?
8:27 AM [KiraSjon] otherwise i tend to think you are talking about no as it is doesn't happen
8:27 AM [KiraSjon] thank you so much!!!
8:27 AM [KiraSjon] :D
8:28 AM DadOf5 has joined the chat.
8:28 AM [TTO34] Aug: why wouldn't they it wont effect them, and if they do mind its to late now!! cats out of the bag...i could always stop now...whould u like that??
8:28 AM [DadOf5] good morning
8:28 AM [TTO34] good morning DAD
8:29 AM [KiraSjon] morning dad :)
8:29 AM [August] 34 can you clarify that they would or wouldn't mind if you kept a secret? Would they punish you?
8:29 AM [August] if you didn't?
8:31 AM [TTO34] Aug: no/no.. you are suppose to make contact...not so much tell them your a TT, but what can i say...
8:31 AM The_Ruffneck has joined the chat.
8:31 AM [August] why do they advise against telling you are a TT?
8:31 AM [TTO34] its the only place to feel at home is in fourms like these
8:31 AM [The_Ruffneck] hi guys
8:31 AM [TTO34] Aug: to much to explaine
8:31 AM [August] why do they advise against this?
8:31 AM [KiraSjon] heya ruff
8:31 AM [The_Ruffneck] hows those pics coming along 34?
8:32 AM [TTO34] Aug: like said before its in peoples nature, to have people to belive you, they are more affired of us given out to much information
8:33 AM [August] are you giving out too much information in their eyes?
8:33 AM [TTO34] Ruff: im doing the best i can, it was answered already
8:33 AM [sosuemetoo] Okay tto34 how much time can you spend with us on line?
8:33 AM [TTO34] Aug: no
8:33 AM [August] photographs are allowed?
8:33 AM [TTO34] sos: meaning??
8:33 AM [KiraSjon] mom are we setting up for QA?
8:33 AM [sosuemetoo] I think we should depending on how much time tto34 has with us this morning
8:34 AM [KiraSjon] 34 - do you think you have enough time this morning for us to go into a question/answer session?
8:35 AM [TTO34] Aug: i have seen other post buy TT, lets take JT for ex, he posted pics and did people really belive them.. i could post 100 pics and people wouldn't belive it.. people live in the own little world, no one will every belive it unless i gave them a ride..
8:35 AM [sosuemetoo] :D
8:36 AM [August] so why would you bother posting your pics?
8:36 AM [The_Ruffneck] heh i thought it was a digicam but anyway
8:36 AM [TTO34] they say pics are worth a 1000, words thats not true people belive what they want to belive no matter if all the proff they need is right in front of them
8:36 AM [August] 34 I think your typing skills are improving
8:36 AM [TTO34] Aug; i told everyone it would take some time
8:36 AM [sosuemetoo] And that's a good thing in my book
8:36 AM [TTO34] sometime
8:37 AM [The_Ruffneck] so now you are getting out of posting pics or what
8:37 AM [sosuemetoo] Okay question/answer
8:37 AM [sosuemetoo] We all know the rules
8:37 AM [sosuemetoo] so lets jump in starting with Dadof5
8:37 AM [TTO34] Ruff.. no no, i said i wuld post pics and i will
8:37 AM [The_Ruffneck] ok , cool
8:37 AM [DadOf5] pass for me this time
8:38 AM [TTO34] sos; i'm a little under the weather today, so a few more questions if thats ok
8:38 AM [sosuemetoo] tt034 you mentioned you had a wife and children. How long have you been married and what are your children's ages. Do they attend school and what is the education like in 2034
8:39 AM [sosuemetoo] affirmative
8:40 AM [The_Ruffneck] wow caryp wasn't lying
8:41 AM [TTO34] sos: 20 years this last Jun 10 2014 jun 10th is when we where married i have two kids Born Feb 10, 2020 and Jun 11th 2022 so 15, 13... yes they go to school education is good alot more science and math,, history to, english we are laking in i think since
8:41 AM [TTO34] u no longer have to write when a computer can do it yourself
8:42 AM [The_Ruffneck] it reads your thoughts or you talk and it writes
8:42 AM [August] done?
8:42 AM [TTO34] done
8:43 AM [sosuemetoo] August, question or pass
8:43 AM [The_Ruffneck] ok yeh go august
8:43 AM [August] I was waiting for "done"
8:43 AM [TTO34] Ruff what do u mean by that??
8:43 AM [The_Ruffneck] how does it know what to write , by thought or by you speak
8:43 AM KiraSjon has left the chat.
8:44 AM KiraSjon has joined the chat.
8:44 AM [August] Earlier you mentioned that you have a hard time keeping secrets. Does this mean you are not trustworthy? If not explain what makes you trustable.
8:44 AM [KiraSjon] arg sorry
8:44 AM [TTO34] Ruff: u speak it types for you
8:44 AM [TTO34] done
8:45 AM [sosuemetoo] tto34 august gave you a question: 8:44 AM [August] Earlier you mentioned that you have a hard time keeping secrets. Does this mean you are not trustworthy? If not explain what makes you trustable.
8:45 AM [KiraSjon] but that wouldn't make sense since he mentioned that he hadn't tracked his other self down
8:45 AM [TTO34] aug: no not like that i have an open and honest relationship with my wife i share things with here.. when you have no where to go to talk, and you have been holding something in like this, you want to share it, and u feel good sharing it... when u know
8:46 AM [TTO34] the odds of anyone beliveing u that your a TT in 2004 is slime
8:46 AM [TTO34] you all proly think im a nut
8:46 AM [August] no
8:46 AM [The_Ruffneck] im just here for entertainment value i dont care if you are real or not
8:46 AM [sosuemetoo] No that isn't true
8:46 AM [August] I just wont trust you with a secret
8:46 AM [KiraSjon] me three ruff :) it's part of the game to decide what we believe and what we don't
8:47 AM [TTO34] 99% of this commmuinty thiks im a hoax
8:47 AM [TTO34] so do i have anything to really worry about??
8:47 AM [August] how does that feel?
8:47 AM [TTO34] done
8:47 AM [sosuemetoo] kira your turn
8:47 AM [KiraSjon] okay
8:47 AM [KiraSjon] no offense, but sticking with the sherlock holmes thing
8:48 AM [KiraSjon] :p
8:48 AM [TTO34] aug: good and bad, the good thing is i can shar stuff and 99% of you proply wont belive me... bad part is the 99% wont even try
8:48 AM [The_Ruffneck] no q kira?
8:48 AM [TTO34] done
8:48 AM [KiraSjon] yes ruff - give me one sec
8:49 AM curious has joined the chat.
8:49 AM [TTO34] any more questions??
8:49 AM [KiraSjon] yes one sec
8:49 AM [TTO34] i would like to lay down
8:49 AM curious has left the chat.
8:49 AM [TTO34] ok kira
8:49 AM [KiraSjon] okay
8:49 AM curious has left the chat.
8:49 AM [August] 34 is ill lets move the questions along
8:49 AM [The_Ruffneck] 34 i wanted to go back to the keyboard thing why do people decide to switch to voice when most people can talk faster than on a keyboard and it has less side effects - eg sore throat , dry mouth?
8:49 AM [KiraSjon] you said you hadn't tracked your other self down? except that we found your username on other websites and it had apparently been registered before you got here
8:50 AM [KiraSjon] i am trying to phrase this nicely
8:50 AM [The_Ruffneck] whoops sorry
8:50 AM [KiraSjon] just be patient with me guys
8:50 AM [KiraSjon] 9i don't want to make anyone mad
8:50 AM [KiraSjon] okay
8:50 AM [KiraSjon] i would like to know how you can explain that?
8:50 AM [KiraSjon] since your other self probably wouldn't use the same username since he wouldn't have traveled back in time yet
8:51 AM [KiraSjon] and wouldn't know that in 2034 he would be
8:51 AM [KiraSjon] so he probably would have chosen something different to use instead of TTo34
8:51 AM [KiraSjon] end of question

John

Hello From TTO34

My question pre-log post:

Originally posted by John+Oct 14 2004, 10:31 AM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TTO34@Oct 14 2004, 10:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-John
@Oct 14 2004, 09:18 AM
TT034,
I work for Boeing and in particular on some military contracts. I also have my hand in the NASA & Space related grabbags. I know that while at work I have very little time to post here on the board.

I actually have only have one-multipart question, for now, for you:

Do you work for the Air Force? Or reside on an air force base (more specifically ******) during most of your posts?

*****/ let me guess also known as ******* before it changed.. No to your answer..
[snapback]11980[/snapback]​

Then how do you explain the "phenomenon" that your IP address comes from there. With the exception of a few posts that come from an ISP in Wyoming?
[snapback]11983[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by John+Oct 14 2004, 09:31 AM--><div class='quotemain'>
<!--QuoteBegin-John
TT034,
I work for Boeing and in particular on some military contracts. I also have my hand in the NASA & Space related grabbags. I know that while at work I have very little time to post here on the board.

Do you work for the Air Force? Or reside on an air force base (more specifically ********) during most of your posts?

********/ let me guess also known as ******* before it changed.. No to your answer..

Then how do you explain the "phenomenon" that your IP address comes from there. With the exception of a few posts that come from an ISP in Wyoming?
[/b][/quote]

first off all if im in wyoming and ****** is in colorado springs, why in the hell would i be here and travel all the way there

John

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TTO34+Oct 14 2004, 10:34 AM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by John@Oct 14 2004, 09:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-John
TT034,

Do you work for the Air Force? Or reside on an air force base (more specifically *******) during most of your posts?

*******/ let me guess also known as******* before it changed.. No to your answer..

first off all if im in wyoming and ******* is in colorado springs, why in the hell would i be here and travel all the way there
[snapback]11987[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
A better question to ask is why are you answering my inquiry with a question. So how would you explain this pheonmenon?

Also, how are you so well versed on the history of a base that you have only been around a few "weeks"? How do you know these distances considering the dramatic landscape changes you describe from your future?

Please elaborate.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hello From TTO34

TK-421, why aren't you at your post?

All you gotta do, bub, is post a picture. I'll shut my yap -- Until then, I don't see any proof that you've given us, nor any REASON to believe you based on how you're behaving today. You'd think someone in their 40s would have a bit better hold of themselves. If you know you're a time traveler, why do you care what I say about you? It's the fact that you AREN'T one that gets you all steamed up inside when someone calls you on it.

Show me some proof and I'll shut up.

StarLord

Hello From TTO34

I've been to that part of the country, ********* to be exact in Cheyene, its a SAC base. It is also not very far to Colorado Springs from the base. Is it 34??? About what, a 45min drive from the base passing by Little America, the largest gas station in the country sporting something like 250 pumps.

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by John+Oct 14 2004, 09:37 AM--><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by TTO34@Oct 14 2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by John@Oct 14 2004, 09:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-John
TT034,

Do you work for the Air Force? Or reside on an air force base (more specifically *******) during most of your posts?

*******/ let me guess also known as ******** before it changed.. No to your answer..

first off all if im in wyoming and ******* is in colorado springs, why in the hell would i be here and travel all the way there
[snapback]11987[/snapback]​
A better question to ask is why are you answering my inquiry with a question. So how would you explain this pheonmenon?

Also, how are you so well versed on the history of a base that you have only been around a few "weeks"? How do you know these distances considering the dramatic landscape changes you describe from your future?

Please elaborate.
[snapback]11988[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]
well lets see if u no *****(we will call it *********) i was in the AFB during this time ********... secound ***** was the first AFB to develop the Star Wars system in the 1980's.... since im in wyoming... and the is an AFB ner me and since both ***** and **********both are part of Space Command... where do u think the server is located...******.. doesnt matter what AFB you are at in space command the IP always shos up ********... u dont need to be a great with computers to get an IP from an Air force base do??

John

Hello From TTO34

TT034,
To attempt to answer your first question, you are within 2 hours of Colorado springs given your location.

So would you say that this is a fair assesment: "you are on an air force base misusing government funds to perport a hoax while sometimes using an isp in your area to hoax whilst not on base?"