Hello From TTO34

Judge Bean

Hello From TTO34

Whoa there, buckaroo! Pull up short!

Let's answer the single burning question first: What's the deal with your language problems?

Your usefulness to us is less than zero if you can't communicate at least as effectively as other members-- some of whom do not have English as their native language.

Do you suppose that spelling and grammar count for nothing?

CaryP

Hello From TTO34

TTO34,

Mind you manners, son. Frog and HDRkid are being most kind and respectful in their questions of you. You don't rate in my book. You write like a teenager. You claim to be 48 in chat. I ain't buying it. You don't write like any 48 yr. old I've ever known. Your smart ass replies are not appreciated. Step out of line at your own peril. I'm not going to jack with you buckshot, unless you get impolite. You've got your first warning from me. Don't ask me, by your caustic replies, to come back here and stomp your ass. We clear bubba? I ain't foolin' around with you. Play nice or pay the consequence. If that word is too big for you, look it up at merriamwebster.com and figure it out. We are polite society here. Don't get disruptive. We don't suffer fools or poor hoaxers here. Tread very lightly and remember the manners I hope your momma taught. You don't want to learn them from me. Clear enough, Mr. "I don't care if u believe me, and I no what I no."? I hope so for your sake.

Cary

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Oct 10 2004, 07:43 PM
Whoa there, buckaroo! Pull up short!

Let's answer the single burning question first: What's the deal with your language problems?

Your usefulness to us is less than zero if you can't communicate at least as effectively as other members-- some of whom do not have English as their native language.

Do you suppose that spelling and grammar count for nothing?

Just for you i will fix my proplem. Like I said we do not use keyboards in my time. When you dont have to write stuff down you loose your grammer an spelling a little, but give me time it will all come back. I apologize for this!!

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

Fare enough. Im not trying to be rude, but it is hard to say something with out getting mad. I no i said im not looking for people to belive me, im not. Its hard not to respond in anger when, anger is gevin out.? I no you dont want a hoax, i have nothing to gain by that. I'm only here to give information on what i no, i don't have to be here.

Judge Bean

Hello From TTO34

Just for me you'll fix the problem? Why just for me? Look-- forget it-- if you don't want to do it for the general good, don't bother. Besides which, I think that it's a sham, and takes a great deal of effort for you to dumb it down. The excuse of being unfamiliar with a keyboard is nonsense; it takes much more effort to find and peck the "u" repeatedly, and avoid the "y" and "o," than it does to type out the word; if you don't believe me, try this exercise:

type your real first name...

now reduce it to an abbreviation...

type the abbreviation...

See what I mean?

Anything else you're being dishonest about besides being unable to type in English?

sosuemetoo

Hello From TTO34

Originally posted by TTO34@Oct 10 2004, 08:54 PM
Fare enough. Im not trying to be rude, but it is hard to say something with out getting mad. I no i said im not looking for people to belive me, im not. Its hard not to respond in anger when, anger is gevin out.? I no you dont want a hoax, i have nothing to gain by that. I'm only here to give information on what i no, i don't have to be here.

No one is angry with you tt. I believe what our members are trying to establish here is our rules. You must be polite and mind your manners. We are a close knit community with people of all ages. They may ask you questions that seem "innappropriate" or "immature" to you. However, you must answer and be nice.

I will remind all of the members, before this gets out of hand, that we have rules that need to be followed, no matter what your opinion of this member is.

"Mom"

TTO34

Hello From TTO34

i apologize. i didn't realize how hard this would be. forgive me all im not here to break rules or have the time to make up a hoax.

sosuemetoo

Hello From TTO34

TT034 has also posted on Timetravel Institute. So that we can have a thread complete with his statements, I will post them here with the links:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforu...=true#Post26383

The first test of this time machine is on Aug.12 2034 by GE!! and it is called the C204e, you should understand why its called a C204e!!(e=test) It doesnt come C204 until Dec 5 of 2034!!

yes im replying to my own message..GE and the united states Army work to gether on this.. there is only one mlitary group all under the Army.. i have more info and i will post more as the day goes on!! Also to add on CERN more info on this comes out after the election in the first few months of the new year!

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforu...=true#Post26385

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... I do know one thing that time travel will be possible but it will take many evulotions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

not as many as u think keep up to date with what CERN, is doing. In time Physics will start to take a turn.. sooner then u think!! wanted to add more as for a civil war, it does happen in my timeline because the military draft comes takes place!!

In reply to:

I think a time traveller would be more subtle and well try to blend in don't you?

i am.. i can be one this form an say anything, but i no what is true.. it doesn't matter if people belive me or not, but this is the only place to say anything, and not really get laughed at, ive noticed that from other posts!!