Hello. I am time traveller from 1970.

Sam Slagg

Greetings to you all. I am a time traveller from the year 1970. I know, you probably have a lot of questions so let me start by answering a few in advance. Groovy right?

My time machine is a very complicated, sphyrical device which consists of living matter as well as non living matter. You casually refer to it as "Earth." It is a naturally occuring device so there is no manufacturer I can offer.

Before you ask, it took me approximately 43 years to arrive in the year 2014. Wow! What a gas!

Yes, there will be another world war. No, it will not be a nuclear holocaust as there are better, more effecient weapons. The reason is to allow a one world government to emerge.

No, John Titor was not a real time traveler.

If you are interested in the Oscars, Academy Awards, etc., then you're an idiot. Be more interested in government rather than demigods.

Pictures of my time machine are already on the internet. For a detailed schematic, use "Google Earth."

I would be happy to entertain your questions, if I can.

Sam Slagg

I noticed that a ton of people replied to a "I'm a time traveller from...." thread and I cannot for the life of me understand why. I am a new member as you can see and thought this would be a funny way to introduce myself to the group. Perhaps not....

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I noticed that a ton of people replied to a "I'm a time traveller from...." thread and I cannot for the life of me understand why. I am a new member as you can see and thought this would be a funny way to introduce myself to the group. Perhaps not....

Yeah, there are a lot of us very eager to talk to a real time traveler from the future. Unfortunately all claimants have turned out to be hoaxters.

Sam Slagg

Have you considered the most obvious explanation for that?

I am a huge fan of the idea of time travel, whatever that may be. I offer a unique perspective on the subject. Perhaps you've heard this from someone else in my situation. I am a lifelong abductee. I recently found out (within the past month) that I am from a multi-generational abductee family. I was shocked by the revelation to say the least. I have interacted with three different species for more than thirty five years now. I have very good reason to say the following based on these experiences; as technologically advanced as these beings are, and I have seen some amazing technology, I have never seen anything which would suggest any type of time travel technology. In fact, what I have seen strongly indicates that such technology does not exist. If it does, these beings do not use it. I may go into more detail in the future, it depends on the reception I get and the genuine interest. That was the major motivation for introducing myself in this manner. I thought I would attract the attention from the most active members. Hopefully everyone will see that this is a joke and my intentions are sincere. I posted a couple of things on another thread concerning Phil Schneider and his photo of Val Valiant Thor but that thread doesn't seem very active.

Sam Slagg

Ronnie, I disagree. If you are spending time on a forum such as this and are in any way unclear or confused by the reference "abductee" then I would suggest that you are in the wrong place. I have neither the time nor the inclination to entertain such a question. If you intend to offer something intellectual, please do so.

IroncladMarshmallow

Hello, fellow time traveler! These forums are not extremely active 24/7, so it does take some time for others to respond. However, the quality of posts tends to make the wait worthwhile.

I'd be interested in hearing about the alien technology you've seen.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I know we have another resident abductee. Walt Willis. But I haven't seen him around lately. I would be interested in the reasons behind the alien implant technology.

Ayasano

My time machine is a very complicated, sphyrical device which consists of living matter as well as non living matter. You casually refer to it as "Earth." It is a naturally occuring device so there is no manufacturer I can offer.

Everyone knows Earth was built by the Magratheans.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

We just about get hoaxers weekly!!!! Besides, if you were from the 70's, we were kind of hoping for something a bit more psychadelic!!!

;)