Hello im Scott

ScottF94

Hey, I'm Scott. I have spent almost my entire life being interested in the paranormal, supernatural, and spiritual aspects of life. I simply believe that there are still many mysteries surrounding this plane of existence. Although I have never personally experienced anything, I enjoy learning about other people's experiences. I'm also fascinated by topics like time travel, missing 411, and encounters with strange entities. I'm looking forward to spending time with you all and hopefully making some friends who share my passion for these subjects.

Colin Clive

Hey, I'm Scott. I have spent almost my entire life being interested in the paranormal, supernatural, and spiritual aspects of life. I simply believe that there are still many mysteries surrounding this plane of existence. Although I have never personally experienced anything, I enjoy learning about other people's experiences. I'm also fascinated by topics like time travel, missing 411, and encounters with strange entities. I'm looking forward to spending time with you all and hopefully making some friends who share my passion for these subjects.
Time Travel Is most likely to be accomplished by 2027. The man who's working on it can be fount here. His name is Scott Lee Cupp. Account name: Scott93257

Sincerely,
Colin

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis! :) Have fun!

Colin Clive

how do you know for sure?
Scott Lee Cupp said that. I said most likely, not 100% sure. But, the problem with Time Travel is not solved when it comes to exist. I worry alot about something. Imagine this: You and I go back 20 years in the past and we just need new documents to prove our existence. Birth certificate, ID, citizenship, driver license...as well as new job, money and place to live. Everything here will be hard. Time Travel will be not just some science fiction movie we watched. Think about what to do and how to get those things I mentioned. I don't se an easy solution...