1. Dismiss Notice

Hello, sorry for intruding

Discussion in 'Time Travelers' started by Cathrine, Jul 30, 2015.

1. mistertimes

mistertimes Member

i love this guy... even though he think I'm angry.. and writing from rooms in basements.. lol

2. mistertimes

mistertimes Member

this is actually pretty good thread...the original poster didn't mention Donald Trump winning the most important elections of your life time...but aside from that its interesting... i wonder who won it in her universe

3. JUT

JUT New Member

Cathrine, I need to speak to you about what they spoke of in terms of technical workings of this machine, secondly i have a question regarding the white light did it last for a split second the infusion feeling you were put in?

4. rd42

rd42 Junior Member

I wouldn't count on a response, since the last time she was on this site was a year and a half ago.

5. JUT

JUT New Member

I HAVE TOO TRY. SOME THINGS TO BE ARE CONSISTANT TO WHAT I READ FROM A TRAVELLER BEFORE. EXCEPT THE WORLD MAP IS WRONG! I WAS TOLD THAT ENGLAND WEST COAST IN UNDER WATER AND THUS IS BEARLY RECOGNISABLE AND EAST COAST OF AMERICA HAD FALLEN AWAY INTO THE WATER I READ THIS BACK IN AR0UND 2000/2001 FROM SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE FROM 2036 THE POST WAS ON A LINK FROM GOOGLE TO A WEBPAGE LETTER ALSO CONTAINING THE TALL BUILDINGS IN AMERICA BEING DEMOLISED IN SOMETHING TO DO WITH A WAR ATTACK? I DO BELIEVE THESE TRAVELLERS DO EXIST. But again maybe they read or picked up on her posts and got her back???!!! possibly? I dont know but yet agree they tend to vanish when being asked to many questions but the dates with such details. Some wrong but then again I DO NOT KNOW but is TIME TRAVEL 4TH DIMENSIONAL AND THAT BE THE CASE WHAT ABOUT THE THEORY OF MULTI-DIMENSIONS OF PARALLEL WORLDS (SAME BUT DIFFERENT PENDING VARIANTS IN TIME. MAY BE THIS IS ONE OF THEM, LIKE THAT TV SHOW SLIDERS BUT MORE REALISTIC. SMALLER VARIANTS?! WHAT DO YOU THINK OR AM I JUST COMPLETELY WRONG ALL ROUND?

I HOPE SHE COMES BACK.

6. dh1

dh1 Senior Member

Interesting. How does your time machine work if I may ask.
    Are you familiar with the work of Nikolai Kozyrev and Tom Bearden?

7. JUT

JUT New Member

Catherine please speak private chat with DH1 above he is highly knowledgeable regarding the help you are looking for. DH1 can assist you I Promise You.

8. leviathen1030

leviathen1030 New Member

If she is truely a traveler and she posted on here the CIA or the NSA probably picked her up. I mean seriously imagine the impact a person with memories sharp enough to change the future. Shes gone because they have her.

9. dh1

dh1 Senior Member

there's real time travelers all over the place. Government doesn't care as long as long as they don't bother them. Well they do care a little, they try to harass some but not all. There's too many. The public is so inerd and uninterested there's no threat cuz they don't believe anything anyways.

JUT likes this.
  10. arthurjames

arthurjames New Member

• The World Space Exploration Association is founded
    • WSEA begins organizing a lunar installation
    • Timestream quantum science laboratory is organized

2041-2045
    • World Orbital Station (WOS) launched
    • Lunar Installation built; 6 people sent to it to try living in it

Now, I started to feel that time traveler is not a hoax, but is real. Because recent news have stated that Asia or japan had started in space program, including Japan China, & India. They said estimated is 2030 but at that time is WW3/Economic collapse, so they might be delayed to 2038.

Here's the news of space program they currently holding.
    Japan Just Revealed Plans to Put an Astronaut on the Moon by 2030

Edit: Also in this year, 2017; ISIS almost defeated at Iraq

• The Islamic State has been nearly defeated, what members remain live in hiding
    ISIS faces almost total expulsion from Iraq and major conflicts in Syria