Hello, there!

tflofasho

Hi.

My hirigana is a bit rusty but have been relearning if again and might travel over seas later when I finish getting my nurse degree. Haven't found work since I graduated a few years back.

But yeah; you already come off like Haruhi lol =P

But yeah; I tend to be the forum troll but I've been on magnesium supplements to help with my imbalances lately so I've been more chill.
Hey. Oh, that's pretty cool! Actually, I never formally taught myself hiragana. I just know how to use it more or less since I see it so often. I have only been learning Japanese for a year, and taught myself Kanji first (don't ask, I'm an idiot), but I guess it worked. xD Haruhi? That is quite a compliment, she's very cool! I actually need to finish that series. Well, you do seem quite cool anyhow. Forum troll sounds a bit worrying, are you the one responsible for all that ''I am the real John Titor'' stuff in that case? :p

Eh; nowhere near. I only knew of titor the past year.

I finished all of haruhi years ago, that goes to show how old and cultured I am; considering it was aimed towards my generation back in high school when it first came out as a light novel and then anime. This was when death note was barely new before it became 13 years old. It still feels like yesterday to me.

Kanji is actually the hardest out of all of them. The easiest being katakana. I started with that before going hirigana and it got easier after a while. Kanji is hard simply because it's a symbol that represents a word. I always need hirigana to make things easier to understand in Japanese, especially for kanji.

Then again; it's become very westernized; so there's lots of japanglish; I'm almost as fluent as I am in English. It's getting the smaller connecting words fluently I need to get nailed down that need work. The idea is to keep it simple to help convey meaning. Pure meaning is what you want.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member Akiko to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur