Hello

dnmarsh

Hello,

My name is David Marsh. I have posted here before asking for personal experiences concerning curses. I am host of Bio's new show 'Cursed' which begins airing on Bio on Friday the 12th of October. If anyone is inclined to do so, I hope you will shae with me your experiences with curses. Please enjoy the show.

D.N. Marsh

Samstwitch

Hello,

My name is David Marsh. I have posted here before asking for personal experiences concerning curses. I am host of Bio's new show 'Cursed' which begins airing on Bio on Friday the 12th of October. If anyone is inclined to do so, I hope you will shae with me your experiences with curses. Please enjoy the show.

D.N. Marsh

I am very interested in watching your show! Where will it be airing? How and where can I watch it?

I had a family member who was (and I'm sure still is) heavily into bad witchcraft. She put many spells and curses on me. Once I even hired someone who was recommended to me to try and have them removed. I never have contact with her for decades, but she was obsessed (and still is if she could find me) with destroying my life.

I'm a Christian, and I would like to watch your program to see what it's about and what I can learn from it.

Feel free to Private Message (Send a Conversation) to me.

dnmarsh

Without, I HOPE, sounding stupid, I believe the show aires at 7 pm California time. Where I am at in Oregon I won't be able to see the show. However, see here:

Cursed TV Show - Biography.com

for details. Oh, and let me know what you think, since I have seen only clips. You can also see here: CURSED on bio. | Facebook for updates. There is also Twitter, but I do not know exactly how to use that. Sorry.

Hello,

D.N. Marsh

I am very interested in watching your show! Where will it be airing? How and where can I watch it?

I had a family member who was (and I'm sure still is) heavily into bad witchcraft. She put many spells and curses on me. Once I even hired someone who was recommended to me to try and have them removed. I never have contact with her for decades, but she was obsessed (and still is if she could find me) with destroying my life.

I'm a Christian, and I would like to watch your program to see what it's about and what I can learn from it.

Feel free to Private Message (Send a Conversation) to me.

Samstwitch

I'm not on facebook or Twitter anymore, and I'm in Texas, but I'll definitely check out the links you posted. Thanks!

Samstwitch

I just checked the TV Guide and it's playing on two channels that I don't get. :( If it ever airs anywhere else or is available to watch online, please let me know.

dnmarsh

I just checked the TV Guide and it's playing on two channels that I don't get. :( If it ever airs anywhere else or is available to watch online, please let me know.
Yes, I have that same problem. Ha ha. I do believe they said they will post episodes on the Bio website at some point, but don't quote me on that. Should someone tell me where and when, I will relate that here. Again, thank you.
D.N. Marsh