HELP... Can't get this new Time Travel novel outta my head

Who DOESNT feel trapped in their life... or their job ...or their marriage?

I HAVE to spread the word about this book I just read. It's written by some young new author, and he has this whole take on time travel that's infectious and sucked me right in. He likens Time Travel to a drug, and after his main character makes the mistake of letting his love interest into his secret time-travelling gig, she gets addicted to it ...and everything spirals out of control. I've never seen time travel used in this way... It's tragic, it's fascinating, and it's so strangely down to earth and relevant.... I couldn't put this down.

I almost want to say it's not even sci-fi. It's like a humanistic, desperate approach to telling a story about a guy trapped in a job and longing for freedom. But it explores the infinite possibilities of what a future-you could do, if given all the time in the world to do it. He can take out the whole world in his vengeance and bitterness about his own job, and life... It's frightening... I don't wanna give too much away.

Anyway, it's called Super Psycho Future Killers. It's on Amazon, I'm putting a link here. The author also gives out his email openly, welcomes feedback or just idle conversation. I wrote him what I thought about the book and he responded in like, a day. LOL

Here's the link...
Amazon.com: super psycho future killers (9781470055103): Daryl Banner: Books

I hope someone finds this and it changes your life. It sure as hell changed mine. Also, I'd love other people to talk about this book with... It's been haunting me ever since I finished it. Soooooo much I want to talk about....Hit me up!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's definitely the kind of book I'd enjoy. :) I'll recommend it to a friend of mine who reads a lot more than I do, I'm pretty sure it's the kind of book he'd enjoy reading.

It looks like a pretty recent release, right?

Yes, it's very recent... Month ago I think. I'm trying to get all my friends to read it. It's one of those books where you wanna talk to everyone about it and ask a hundred questions... Lots of room for interpretation. Let me know what you think of it!

Whenever you check it out let me know what you think. Even chapter by chapter. I need to talk to someone about this.
Also I want to time travel to 3 hours ago and unwatch this TV movie I just watched. So many other things I could've done with my Sunday afternoon......