Help getting out of a situation

Angelface239

But I'm still looking for someone to help me with this so my life can get better for me in my year and I can exist in the future to and I don't need to deal with this kind of situations anymore.
I have seen people before like yesterday being brought into this year from the future to this year they were walking where I live and then kind of dissapered and vanished into the future.

Angelface239

I have seen people before like yesterday being brought into this year from the future to this year they were walking where I live and then kind of dissapered and vanished into the future.
And I'm not sure who I should ask to help me out with this situations. Or come to where I am and follow these people in the future with me and go to my past with me of 2017 and 2018 and still not go back to Washington with me or me running into my past self but still be able to change things around by staying where I am in California in my year of 2020 still going back to those and still staying in that of California to where I am now so when I come back to my year even my life is different for me I'll still be fine with it. Because at least I get to exist in the near future and these kind of situations will coexist for making that possible for me.

Angelface239

And I'm not sure who I should ask to help me out with this situations. Or come to where I am and follow these people in the future with me and go to my past with me of 2017 and 2018 and still not go back to Washington with me or me running into my past self but still be able to change things around by staying where I am in California in my year of 2020 still going back to those and still staying in that part of California to where I am now so when I come back to my year even my life is different for me I'll still be fine with it. Because at least I get to exist in the near future and these kind of situations will no longer exist or be a problem for me making that possible for me.

Angelface239

Here is another picture showing for the same thing where it's very similar to the people they are brought into this year form the future where I live and then when they brought back into the future where I live when walking they dissaper and vanish I thin Air. Kind of like gyro Dip travel I was talking about. So basically they are brought into this year from the future because other people from the future bringing them into this year and present timeline.

steven chiverton

This is basically a picture showing how the people they bring in this year from the future when walking were I live are like disappearing and vanishing when they are brought into their in the future.
ive seen videos on youtube of people vanishing into thin air even a car so they may be real time travelers or people from an alternate reality phase shifting into ours then back again

steven chiverton

View attachment 8710
Here is another picture showing for the same thing where it's very similar to the people they are brought into this year form the future where I live and then when they brought back into the future where I live when walking they disappear and vanish I thin Air. Kind of like gyro Dip travel I was talking about. So basically they are brought into this year from the future because other people from the future bringing them into this year and present timeline.
the name gyro dip travel is what dosent make sense it also looks ghostly could be a real ghost if the person who took that picture dident see it when the picture was taken it could be the vibrational rates of that ghostly person was slow enough for the camera to capture