Debate Help me identify this alien race

trekie4ever

I have had many strange encounters and experiences over the course of my life. Especially the last couple of years. It has led me to more than just believe I'm a few things. Coincidence is coincidence. A pattern? Repetition? Testing things and taking note of the reaction? I'm a scientist at heart, and every good scientist knows that science is the knowledge of now and the study of the Future.

That aside.

I had dreams I was a member of an "Empire". I remember my leaving them, the reason why I left them, and that I choose to go to humanity with a small group. Mostly because the influence of this "Empire" was not present as far as my knowledge was concerned. They look exactly like humans in my dreams, but the self centeredness and self exaltation of the leadership was detestable. After leaving and arriving among humanity, I remember clearly the intent of the human integration. Aka to make them the "new bottom of the totem pole."

They are very hierarchical. The one calling the shots was their queen/princess.

I don't remember much more than this at the moment.

Itheblaze

What group of Humans did they look like? Blonde blue-eyed Nordic? Did they practice shape-shifting? What was their main objective? To make the Humans a slave race? Do you think something with more intelligence then them has prevented them from overtaking the Human race?

trekie4ever

What group of Humans did they look like? Blonde blue-eyed Nordic? Did they practice shape-shifting? What was their main objective? To make the Humans a slave race? Do you think something with more intelligence then them has prevented them from overtaking the Human race?
Not sure about blonde hair blue eyes. My spiritual sight is very washed out and faded. I would say no, however, as I myself was neither yet very much a part of their hierarchy.

Shape shifting : I do not know. Mind control? Yes.

Main objective: add/make "humanity to the bottom of the totem pole" that was a direct impression from the leader who was female. Very much in to herself

Slave race: they considered themselves gods. It seemed more so for the praise and worship and attention than anything. Life was/is one big party to the leader

Problem is I don't know if these events have occurred, yet to occur, have occurred but in a different.... Yah... words -_-

I also remember that shortly after humanity went nutso hunting down the ones like myself. My group was fine we were always way ahead of the crazed "goddess" praising and pleasing murderous crowd. They would literally burn down entire buildings filled with people if there was just one of us suspected to be inside. And they would chant and dance and party it up in the parking lots. Crazed

Itheblaze

I believe it's possible that right now, somehow (like the show Sliders), you have split off and are living two separate lives in two separate times. I don't understand all the math, but I believe it's possible. Look how detailed you remember it all.

trekie4ever

O-0... night before last I did one of those, wake up then fall back asleep in the same dream and the guy said with a shocked look on his face, "how can you be at two places at once?"

Last edited:

Krish

IMHO...
The Nordic types are not all that way. The Nordic types come here for show case because it was their place many thousand years ago before the ice age. Rest are like us...Blacks, Chinese, Indians, and mixed...that you do not know when they show up...Sad but true...They will be here in about 500 years...after we settle down our religion system....

There is another human type race who are much bigger and look like Arnold Schwarzenegger and smart too. They do not come here.

trekie4ever

IMHO...
The Nordic types are not all that way. The Nordic types come here for show case because it was their place many thousand years ago before the ice age. Rest are like us...Blacks, Chinese, Indians, and mixed...that you do not know when they show up...Sad but true...They will be here in about 500 years...after we settle down our religion system....

There is another human type race who are much bigger and look like Arnold Schwarzenegger and smart too. They do not come here.
Hush. Only people who play halo are supposed to know that. Cortland hints at it at in the last few cut scenes. When she says she chose Spartan-117 ;)