Hi Hoomans

TrashyVerse

Greetings from Florida. the worst place in the world with the most BS news stories. We also have messed up the election several times and good lord we are soooo expensive to live here i dont even i cant even ( i really wish i could live someplace else, New Orleans would be a cool place to live)

I love discussing theories about time travel, and pretty much anything really. I'm not really a believer in ghosts - i mean i think it's cool to talk about it even though I'm slightly afraid of it. I don't really believe in something unless it has happened to me or I've seen it for myself, if that makes sense? So if i have actually experienced haunting's or spirits then maybe I'd believe.

Not to start fights with anyone but still. I'm cautiously optimistic about John Titor and time travel, I'd not dedicate my whole life about it - nor would I actually time travel myself (I think that time travel is actually very dangerous and shouldn't actually be presued cause you don't know where your gonna end up and that's why I wouldn't do it myself but hats off to anyone who really wants to do it so i can't stop them so I'm not going to argue with whoever wants to. I love discussing theories and maybe I'll write a story about time travel someday like a sci-fi manga or something)

One of my favorite passtimes is writing and i love travelling and eating at different places, I'mma foodie, I also love learning about history like lost civilizations and discovering artifacts (though I woul never become an archaeologist i still think it's cool to learn the past. History is meant to be respected and I respect historical landmarks a lot no matter which country they're from and I HATE it when people vandelize even places like in Washington when the Election was going on like 'F - America there is no freedom' or 'Down with Trump' or something just because they weren't happy with who won, i don't think that even American landmarks should be messed with because they represent history, and I would never burn a flag or step on one because even if I don't like America and would gladly move to another country I would still respect that flag. If that makes sense.)

(Another thing that got me upset is in WWII is when they bombed Japan a bunch of ancient shrines got destroyed and they're still standing but It's sad to see how much we ffed up because of our ignorance, there's so much in the world that needs to be preserved and I respect history so much we shouldn't be ignoring it or trying to hide it or even worse -gasp- book burning. ; / )

... Travel is one of my main goals. I wish to travel to Japan and set up my own Multi-media company where it's about creating pretty much anything. Anime, manga, cartoons, novels, comics, TV series, you name it. At first i want it to be cloud-based (internet-based) and develop an actual HQ in Japan, that's my dream. I also want to donate and work at animal rescues and wildlife sanctuary's and hopefully work as a bartender someday. (that'd be one of my first jobs to get me started)

It's hard for me to do things independently, as I have had three heart surgeries and multiple dental surgeries and i'm getting another one soon. In fact, I'm going to Miami Children's hospital tomorrow and getting my teeth checked out. I leave at 8 AM. ; / My leg's been hurting all day and I haven't even gotten to sleep and i've had bad anxiety...

Though if anyone wants to talk about well - anything - time travel especially is my jam! Then feel free to hit me up!

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis...we are happy you found this site.