Hi I'm new and a bit nervous

SeekingHome

Hello everyone,

I decided to join this forum as it's the only time travel forum online that's active and doesn't have sceptics on trying to ruin everything with ridiculous statements. I also joined because I'm going to need help, guidance ect because I have a plan, or rather there is a plan for me but I'll go into that later Right now I'll just get the introduction over with. I'm a 39 year old lady from the UK who is a dark witch; Celt Pagan and very strong psychic.

I have long believed or known about multiple universes, parallel worlds and time travel. However that's putting it in a very small nutshell. I believe time is not linear but circular and that the past present and future co exist and are all three happening as we speak. The past is not 'gone' the future is not 'yet to be'. What we perceive as 'now' is an illusion. From a teenager I became aware of time slips in which one can either temporarily or permanently travel forward or backwards in time however I've mainly herd of such slips happening in the 'past' ie propel seem to spontaneously slip backwards in time rather than forward. However as I say I have head of the latter happening also.

Being a strong psychic when I was 20 I visited Liverpool for the first time on a Beatles Tour. When there I sensed doorways to the past and told my mother who thought I was nuts. I then shut up about it for years until after she died and then accidentally came across true stories of time slips happening in Liverpool. It seems the city is the worlds hotspot for them. I'm sensed them in other towns also but not as strongly or as many as in Liverpool. I can also sense where these 'doorways' are exactly although have not experience going backward or forward in time as such. When I came across this information I was ecstatic and relived and felt like saying a big **** you to my abusive other who doubted me all those years and made me doubt myself. Even worse - made me think I was crazy.

I have no been to Liverpool in about 18 years - my third visit but there have been many locals experiencing slips and I've worked out (from the occurrences actually reported to a team of paranormal investigators I spoke with) that around 47 people experience time slips each day. Now hat only accounts or those reported: hat's where I got my figures from. You could double that as you can imagine many wouldn't want to talk about it then triple that because around the time the time slips stated a lot of people started going missing in Liverpool so my guess is they have gone back permanently. Therefore you could triple those figures again.

I find quantum physics fascinating, I am deeply spiritual and what I call a 'light worker' in that I am here to do good. I don't love the term as I am a dark witch but this does not mean evil. I mean dark as in opposite to light - I simply work and come from darker, heavier and more demanding energies and worship 'dark deities'. Not Satan. Satan does not come into Paganism. We believe in the power of the divine feminine and goddess worship although we do worship gods also.

I'm a little dubious about time travel machines although never say never. I see time travel as occurring more organically like time slips. I don't know is anyone has ever seen Goodnight Sweetheart....the UK TV show from the 90s where the lead character finds a time slip....if not, look it up.

That's enough for now I think, hopefully soon I'll get into the swing of thing, relax a little and interact more but I do have something very important I need to discuss with you all and am hoping someone will be kind enough to help.

Speak to you soon, nice to meet you all

SH x

PS: also believe in aliens, ghosts, have seen and heard them myself. I believe in other realms where other beings exist like elves and much much more.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Welcome. I've seen a lot of posts here by people with similar experiences. Nothing to be nervous about. I've experienced a timeline change and also believe in ghosts, psychic phenomena, etc. You've come to the right place and it sounds like you have some interesting stories to share. :)

walt willis

A very big welcome!
The term or word black represents white in England.
I believe you are correct to assume that time is not linear for all beings, but live and a stuck here in linear time.
If you are crazy then so am I. There are others out there that know for sure that time is not as most people understand it to be, and that aliens are very real and our secret government has been doing work with them in secret for a long time.
Thank for sharing your insight with this group of mix ideas of members.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi and welcome to the community! I'm glad you decided to join the discussion and exchange with us.

You'd definitely not crazy, and we're pretty much all fascinated and interested in time travel. :)

See you on the forum!

LisaTiffany

A big welcome from Ireland, that was a great little read and there really is no reason to feel nervous. Folk here are respectful and very open minded :)

Voyageur

Welcome, it always cheers me up when I hear that someone has very similar views on space, time and the multiverse :)