High I'm knew hear

IroncladMarshmallow

Hi! I'm just an ordinary marshmallow, clad in iron. I actually thought I was being creative when I made this name, but then I did a google search and someone already took it years ago! Oh well, I'll just go to the past and make the name first! Hahaha :D

Last edited:

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis...the site loaded with ironclad minds. Enjoy your stay!

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Hi! I'm just an ordinary marshmallow, clad in iron. I actually thought I was being creative when I made this name, but then I did a google search and someone already took it years ago! Oh well, I'll just go to the past and make the name first! Hahaha :D
The title alone made me giggle...