How Do You Like Your Pizza

kcwildman

Beastmaster
me I want the thick crust with doubble pepperoni and cheese then add some onions, mushrooms, black olives, topped off with salt and crushed red pepper yyuuumm yyuumm good...oh yeh don't forget a pitcher of ice cold beer.... damn im hungry now

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Man, I like pizza. Double, or perhaps triple pepperoni and mushrooms for sure.

I don't like it when there's too much stuff on it though, so not too much onions / pepper / olives, etc, it may induce stomach pains. :( They do taste great though, my body just doesn't allow me to eat them.

I should take a pic of that inch thick pizza I eat at some local restaurant I go now and then. They have the most awesome pizzas I ever seen (and tasted btw). :)

ufoMania

Who doesn't like pizza? I like it so much. I prefer pizza without pepperoni. Why? Because pepperoni is greasy and it's made of bad meat. I like when there are a lot of cheese, onions and condiments.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeh my wife likes the Hawaiian version and the veggie no onions thow she's not into spicey foodso_0
me I lovem hot and spicey hell I even sometimes throw on some jalapino peppers for good measure:D

NerdyGilr3

I agree with KC! But there are some restaurants that does much better pizza than others! I know a place where they put so much stuff on the pizza, it's almost impossible! There's like 2 inches of pepperoni in a pepperoni and cheese pizza!! Yum yum, I feel like eating one right now!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
so I been hearing about this new one here in kc they call it the bacon bacon bacon pizza has anyone had it yet????
then theres the old BBQ I like that one too