How magic works

Lumbergooz

Magic works by mixing the effect of certain scents as you burn scents and let the smoke rise with certain words(or shapes, symbols and calligraphs) and by reading the spell in a certain time of astrology; the spirit of the planet in sky will be called to cause effect like making someone love, hate or attract luck...and so one.
for example when the moon enters in Jupiter, it is good to attract wealth; victory; or luck..when the moon in Mars, to cause someone bad luck, loss or disease..good goals takes nice scents...while bad goals needs foul scents like garlic, onion or hiltit..

mariya94

I believe that demons do have the ability to grant wishes for you.

Wind7

Staff

But not totally.

They may give you whatever is necessary for them to keep up the interest in them.

That's how it starts.

They will not give up all...and may never let the practitioner free of their grip. Fact.

It is foolish to even go there.

I am experienced in the workings of the occult and magic/ majick..etc.

It all depends on faith.

I put mine in a much more powerful Being.

Why anyone would want to risk their life on the allure of the demonic is because of the allurement itself.

It's good to be...bad?

Therein is the lie.

Just. Be. Careful.
It's not a game.

Edit;

One prominent point has to be made.

The Ars Goetia tells of 72 main demons whom are the crux of the occult. Fact.

God and His Archangels cast them out from Heaven. Fact.

Most every solid occult practitioner will (sooner or later) try to crush Christian belief as some sort of
gaurded superstition, right?

Therein is by way of means the silent credit being given to the truth and fear of there really being an Omnipotent Being, a most High, living being...whom cast them out in the 1st place.

When it is said that God doesn't exist,
yet proponents of the demonic are consulted or conjured in almost the same breath is absolutely if not cloyingly naive.

Do these studies yourself and you will find these truths.

You don't have to take it from me or from anyone else...delve into it for yourself.

Majick and Prayer are BOTH ways to (speak with) the spiritual.

:)

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

But not totally.

They may give you whatever is necessary for them to keep up the interest in them.

That's how it starts.

They will not give up all...and may never let the practitioner free of their grip. Fact.

It all depends on faith.

Why anyone would want to risk their life on the allure of the demonic is because of the allurement itself.

It's good to be...bad?

Therein is the lie.

Just. Be. Careful.
It's not a game.

Edit;

Most every solid occult practitioner will (sooner or later) try to crush Christian belief as some sort of

Therein is by way of means the silent credit being given to the truth and fear of there really being an Omnipotent Being, a most High, living being...whom cast them out in the 1st place.

yet proponents of the demonic are consulted or conjured in almost the same breath is absolutely if not cloyingly naive.

You don't have to take it from me or from anyone else...delve into it for yourself.

To a far extent I agree w Wind 7..Lucifer's tribe will request certain things that will include making u a denier of Jesus.Moses.or Mohamme. ..they will give u good powers in life ..this is called the agreement ..once ur in ..no way out...if u try u become crazy or bad things happen ...u probably heard that most rock stars had such an agreement w Satan ..it's very much true..

Wind7

Staff

But not totally.

That's how it starts.

It all depends on faith.

It's good to be...bad?

Therein is the lie.

Just. Be. Careful.
It's not a game.

Edit;

To a far extent I agree w Wind 7..Lucifer's tribe will request certain things that will include making u a denier of Jesus.Moses.or Mohamme. ..they will give u good powers in life ..this is called the agreement ..once ur in ..no way out...if u try u become crazy or bad things happen ...u probably heard that most rock stars had such an agreement w Satan ..it's very much true..

Many truths here.

However,
let's not go by misinformed.

As unpopular the belief may seem to be, there IS a thing called redemption.

The way out is through...and ONLY
through the acceptance of God
AND Jesus Christ. Fact.

This takes true inner strength.

You must mean it!

It is best to not even become involved in the occult in the 1st place.

I mean... Is it really worth it?

"The tribe of...??"
"Lucifer....the greatest liar of them all??!!"

Really???????!!

Honestly.

Think.

Last edited: