Debate How many per cents of animal genes do you need to approve hybrids for organ harvesting?

How many per cent animal does the sheepgirl hybrid need for organ harvest?

• 100% animal, to draw a clear line.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 99% animal, just to get organs fully compatible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50% animal, to keep as a pet.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 1% animal, just to make them easy to fool when harvest time comes.

• 0% animal with glued on horns, because I want my liver today!

• Total voters

Beholder

Human-animal hybrid embryos have been around for some time now, so it is only a matter of time before the technology becomes widespread.

210c0d049d18a727c36938b0b10805d9b85a5144_hq.jpg

OakFieldAlienz444

I think there's a theory that the aliens themselves don't really come from space
that they are genetically modified creatures created by our own government,
sometimes it seems like this is Alex Jone's theory on what aliens are,
other times he seems to leave open the possiblity of real aliens but
says it's a distraction to initiate a false flag alien invasion.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I think there's a theory that the aliens themselves don't really come from space
that they are genetically modified creatures created by our own government,
sometimes it seems like this is Alex Jone's theory on what aliens are,
other times he seems to leave open the possiblity of real aliens but
says it's a distraction to initiate a false flag alien invasion.

I've only seen what I think was a Gray alien. It had the characteristic stick body. Spindly arms and legs and large head. I was out for my morning run under the stars. I seen one standing by a large tree in front of an apartment building. But the light was behind it. So it was just a dark silhouette of its body. It saw me coming and darted behind the tree. I was only 200 feet down the road. As I approached I was startled by a small young deer that darted out in front of me from behind some bushes. I can still hear the sound its hooves made as it ran across the road. Then I realized how convenient this distraction was. It seemed like I was tricked into giving the Gray alien enough time to escape. It did. There was nothing behind the tree. And now thinking about it makes me wonder if Gray aliens can telepathically implant something into my mind thus giving it a survival tactic that we humans are helpless against.