How to print from an iPad

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yep, it's that simple:

iPad-printing-solution-580-x-435-499x375.jpg

Peregrini

Would the scanner really be able to see and read the screen? Or is that just an excellent joke?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's a joke, but you caught me on that one. I'm not sure it'd be able to read it, but I can't say for sure. I assume you'd get a very dark copy of the screen, almost, if not completely unreadable. Can someone confirm, or do I need to try it with my cellphone? (Sounds like an interesting Friday afternoon project uh?)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm I don't think the iPad's brightness stands a chance against the scanner's beam. Makes more sense than my previous statement. Add the reflection to that, and you get a black page.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
As a side note, there's no risk of damaging any of those devices, by the way.

Justinian

I would, but the only scanner we have is inside a restricted area.. and if I took my iPad in there.. I'd probably be on trial for treason or some stupid trumped up charge for trying to steal information.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
At least it's not in an open area with everyone able to see you copying an iPad!!

Justinian

No it's an open room. When I say restricted I mean as in only certain people are allowed in there based on your need to know and job access. But yeah, if I did try, everyone would see.. And any kind of electronic device is forbidden in that area.