Humans vs Superhumans | When Monsters Were Real and We Almost Went Extinct

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That was a pretty good episode once again. Love it. I like how a lot of the theories connect with other topics covered in previous episodes, like the extensive cave systems and big foot. Pretty cool!

deathofbeauty

Okay so I just watched this one and I don't know, some of it doesn't seem far fetched.

Also it got me thinking about Wayward Pines and the whole thought that we would "devolve" into a creature as time presses forward.... What are your thoughts on that?

We didn't start as we are, who is to say we won't evolve into something more to sustain the ever changing environment which we live?

(I'm not really good at talking on these forums, so consider this me dipping my foot in) 😊

Parazite1986

We’re going to evolve into something alright . Several hypothetical scenarios include cyborgs, apemen, androids (not the phone), greys, and even blonde hair humans coexisting with other species including greys and reptilians that descended from us. However, there is some evidence that we’re still evolving.

deathofbeauty

We’re going to evolve into something alright . Several hypothetical scenarios include cyborgs, apemen, androids (not the phone), greys, and even blonde hair humans coexisting with other species including greys and reptilians that descended from us. However, there is some evidence that we’re still evolving.
I mean if you think about it we have to we have always evolved.