I had poos device built

Pegii

Make the coil tight. I'm guessing you will be winding the coil by hand. So that would mean that maybe 2000 or more turns will be needed. That is the number of turns my Tesla coils take. So you have to pass the magnet wire through the coat hanger loop the number of turns it takes. Just divide the thickness of the magnet wire into the circumference of the coat hanger loop. That will give you the number of turns you have to do. I would suggest using 20 AWG magnet wire. Maybe a pound of wire will do.
Will 21 guage work?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Will 21 guage work?

Yes, it will! That size wasn't specified in the plans. So the builder is free to choose any size available.

Be prepared to take breaks while you are winding the coil. Maybe put a heavy book on top of the coil to hold your place during your breaks. This is very tedious work. Your hands may tire because of the constant repetition. No one says you have to do this all in one day. When I wind coils, I typically just give it an hour a day (with breaks).

TimeFlipper

Will 21 guage work?

Yes, it will! That size wasn't specified in the plans. So the builder is free to choose any size available.

Be prepared to take breaks while you are winding the coil. Maybe put a heavy book on top of the coil to hold your place during your breaks. This is very tedious work. Your hands may tire because of the constant repetition. No one says you have to do this all in one day. When I wind coils, I typically just give it an hour a day (with breaks).
Einstein, does that mean it takes you about a year to fully wind two Tesla coils?? :eek::D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, does that mean it takes you about a year to fully wind two Tesla coils?? :eek::D

My average is about three days to wind one coil with 2000 turns. I can't even stick with it for a full hour without two or three breaks.

Derrick C.

I recently got someone to help me build poos device as it has fascinated me ever since Einstein posted it. I have some pictures of it here. To be honest i only really had it built just to see what would happen not for any conclusive result.

i had poos device built to it came out my arse, unless its the wrong one :D ::LOL:::ROFLMAO: