I have a question

Wind7

Staff
Hello there

I have never tried to say something to the 'people' I crossed path with in my dreams, nor have I tried to learn to control my dreams. Not with how my dreams functioned for myself personally. Being able to fully control my dreams could be fatal for me, since I might do mistakes in there, the same with the ones I also tend to make during my waking time.

Even simply coming to one 'person' I see in my dream and say hello to them could be one of those mistakes, especially if that 'person' is a total stranger for me in that dream, and if, that 'person' was a real person who happens to also exist (live) in the same world with me here. I simply can't afford that; reality in dreams can be way more unforgiving than reality in real waking time, and that much I know.

But to answer your question;

'I know', would most likely be the answer you get if you told them that they're in your dream. As to what will happen next, well, I don't know.

Hope this helps

Salam,
Astra

You have reached what I call "The Balance".

You are consciously aware of what your subconscious is...for you.

This can be exceptionally hard to master yourself but as you say in your follow-up post,
you had a master to help you through the veil.

You and I have travelled similar paths as I found ALL the people I needed to find,
when I needed them most to help me overcome all of my fears.

Now, I show people how to become stronger when THEY are the victims and
teach them protection one on one, face to face......Extremely hard to do like in word or post.

I have assumed my own versions of Lucidity but,
ONLY when needed.

Like @Mayhem ,
I create an inner scenario of a kind.....The difference being,
mine is instead of an oceanic/sky point , it is an open field of rich scented grass like after being mown
only the grass is the color of an opaque white and is illuminated by an impossible Green Star overhead.

Anything and Everything that crosses my path when there is immediately seen.

My learning for this and much more came by default (making mistakes of my own),
and through meeting some incredibly gifted peoples of different ethnicities
whom helped my abilities both subconsciously and consciously.
I can both see and hear these things when needed.

You do not have to be an ordained individual to be able to know protection
and (for myself again) know exactly how to deal with demonic or lighter spiritual beings.

I have helped a lot of people.

But as with anything and you might agree with me here when I say,
nothing is ever perfect and things can go wrong too.

Thus the protection.

Tricky life isn't it? I think you know what I mean. ;)

Last edited:

Astra_Jingga

You have reached what I call "The Balance".

You are consciously aware of what your subconscious is...for you.

In a matter of speaking, what I had with my dreams, they were actually lucid dreams too-in a sense. It crossed my mind :)

This can be exceptionally hard to master yourself but as you say in your follow-up post,
you had a master to help you through the veil.

I don't know about 'mastering' part however, as I have never really given it much thought. But if you'd like to say that it's not something that'd come to you overnight, it pretty much described it.

As to the process itself, well, I'm afraid I don't really know what happened in the process, as my master was only telling me to do this and that, to which I didn't have slightest idea what the purpose was at the time, and after some (long, but not too long) time, it just happened.

I'm saying this because every time I asked him as to what the purpose of me doing this and that back in the day, he just smiled and told me to just do it; no real or further explanation whatsoever.

Even now, the most explanation I'd get should I ask him again about those times would be just;
'It's (the process) not something a (living) human really needs to think about. What matters for you is actually the result. A clean result, so to say.'

In all honesty, all I can fully understand from his answer is only the 'clean result' part that he didn't lead me to sell my own soul to anything in order to acquire what I'm then capable of.

Well, maybe it's because I'm not so much of a gifted person that he didn't want the thought of the process unnecessarily burdening me (which by the end of the day, it also gave me this tendency of having simpler perspective now, when it comes to paranormal matters).

Well...it's not a big problem for me; as you said so as well, my master showed me the way after all, and I'm grateful for it nonetheless.

You and I have travelled similar paths as I found ALL the people I needed to find,
when I needed them most to help me overcome all of my fears.

Only in my case... I only found 1 living person; my master, who was really willing to help me at the time, and he still is for once in a while now.

But with him, also came literally a bunch of his spiritual companions that were also proven as a great help in sorting out my problems with supernatural attacks back in the day-and they did it all without complaining (my late grandfater's spirit and my ancestors' spirits are among them since my master and I come from the same bloodline; he's actually a (overlooked (?)) distant uncle of mine).

Still, the fact sadenned me at the time, that those who really cared for me were not really coming from among the living, so to say.
But at the same time I understand that it could be one of the struggles a person like me have to go through in such situation. Whether I like it or not, I wouldn't just let them risking their own safety by being there in the first place. This kind of thing is for most of the times, also dangerous for the people next to you, if you know what I mean.

Like @Mayhem ,
I create an inner scenario of a kind.....The difference being,
mine is instead of an oceanic/sky point , it is an open field of rich scented grass like after being mown
only the grass is the color of an opaque white and is illuminated by an impossible Green Star overhead.

Anything and Everything that crosses my path when there is immediately seen.

I think that was exactly how my master taught me too, but in my case, my master told me to just empty my mind (not to imagine things), and focus only to the blackness as I kept my eyes shut.

It's not something easy though, at least for me. Most likely I'd just see colors (light purple or grey) swirling-each one at a time, when I'm doing it; and each of them always seemed to move away from me until it disappeared 'in the distance' only to be replaced by a new one.

It's always like that, even when I practiced it in a dark room, for example.

You do not have to be an ordained individual to be able to know protection
and (for myself again) know exactly how to deal with demonic or lighter spiritual beings.

No. Protection, in this matter, is a basic right where everyone entitled to it, if that's what you mean. At least, that's from my personal perspective.

It's not going to be just priests or something similar that are facing the threats from negative spiritual entities or energies.

From what I've gathered, they seem to be everywhere-literally at every turn, thus risking any of us to exposure at anytime, without exception.

But as with anything and you might agree with me here when I say,
nothing is ever perfect and things can go wrong too.

Thus the protection.

Tricky life isn't it? I think you know what I mean. ;)

I agree with you.

Talking about trickiness, living a mundane life alone can be very tricky for some (if not all) people, as even a very careful plan may sometimes missed out a thing or two, and we're talking about a grey zone here, where things just don't like what it seems in the surface, and even 'the best' of protection would sometimes have hole(s).

Now, I show people how to become stronger when THEY are the victims and
teach them protection one on one, face to face......Extremely hard to do like in word or post.

As a person who has been receiving help from somebody else myself in this matter, and on behalf of those you've helped-whether or not they realized or understood it, I thank you. I know it too well how hard it is without help in this matter :)

Salam,
Astra

lamdo263

Hello,
I am trying to control my dreams from few days. But I have not succeed yet fully.
I have a question that:When we get aware of dreaming and tells the person in your dream that you are In a dream then what happens?
I once get lucid not completely. And tries to say my friend that you are in a dream but unfortunately my heart beat get so faster and my dream get broken.
Note:I have also posted this question on TTI but not got answer yet
You can't really control your dreams as dreams are in part a solution to problems that can't be answered in normal waking life.

If you want free dream access time early in the day, sit down at a table and for the time you plan to go to sleep, estimate what your dreamtime will be. Simply label that as dreamtime C. Then say to your own minds eye, after or before C content, which is how your problems are solved, you wish if your first period of dreaming goes well, then you wish to solve part D, which is an add-on project to dream about.

Okay, say you don't know anything about gold or its weight. But you just want to know the weight of a bar of gold, on the left-hand vaults of the gold repository of the US as you face the front of the building.

Nothing else about that building, but the weight of the outmost left-handed single bar of gold, as it sits on top of the plie. That's all your'e after and nothing else. Say during your daytime plan, about 10:00 in the morning, that this number of the golds weight will come to you as numbers you just say or write down.

Then this is your answer. If you are successful then the information or task in which you seek, will come to you later. This is how you do this. If this is a dangerous task in which you select, then wear a talisman around your neck, or a charm you've had blessed by prayer to go with you in the ether world.

The intent of this protective charm will stay with you.

*CAUTION NOTE On guarded government facilities they sometimes have ethereal intercept curtain strung. So, if you go in out of body, you could be attacked. So be careful with this technology.

DISCLAIMER: I do not recommend going into the national gold depository for any reason. This saying example was only used as a non-used model and not intention based in the real is meant to go there.

Magic

You can't really control your dreams as dreams are in part a solution to problems that can't be answered in normal waking life.

If you want free dream access time early in the day, sit down at a table and for the time you plan to go to sleep, estimate what your dreamtime will be. Simply label that as dreamtime C. Then say to your own minds eye, after or before C content, which is how your problems are solved, you wish if your first period of dreaming goes well, then you wish to solve part D, which is an add-on project to dream about.

Okay, say you don't know anything about gold or its weight. But you just want to know the weight of a bar of gold, on the left-hand vaults of the gold repository of the US as you face the front of the building.

Nothing else about that building, but the weight of the outmost left-handed single bar of gold, as it sits on top of the plie. That's all your'e after and nothing else. Say during your daytime plan, about 10:00 in the morning, that this number of the golds weight will come to you as numbers you just say or write down.

Then this is your answer. If you are successful then the information or task in which you seek, will come to you later. This is how you do this. If this is a dangerous task in which you select, then wear a talisman around your neck, or a charm you've had blessed by prayer to go with you in the ether world.

The intent of this protective charm will stay with you.

*CAUTION NOTE On guarded government facilities they sometimes have ethereal intercept curtain strung. So, if you go in out of body, you could be attacked. So be careful with this technology.

DISCLAIMER: I do not recommend going into the national gold depository for any reason. This saying example was only used as a non-used model and not intention based in the real is meant to go there.
Thanks! đź‘Ť

Addicted*

Hello,
I am trying to control my dreams from few days. But I have not succeed yet fully.
I have a question that:When we get aware of dreaming and tells the person in your dream that you are In a dream then what happens?
I once get lucid not completely. And tries to say my friend that you are in a dream but unfortunately my heart beat get so faster and my dream get broken.
The answer to it is maybe accepting the fact that u are Ina dream and being calm and just enjoying instead of getting hyped up hope it would help.

Magic

Hello I experienced lucid dream tonight. But i don't try to control it. I just want to see the result. One thing I found that my friend knows my village house , he don't know in this world. I am just surprised.!!!!

shinbet

Hello,
if you dominate lucid dreaming you will be ok
if you do not but successfully get into one and follow it to completion you will not come back
lucid dreaming is another form of reality... another life... another world... you do not come back from there without total domination and if you do have total domination over your ability to go through this process you will know you do not touch anyone there you see that you do not see here any longer... even if you really want to... because you will go out of your body and wont come back... meaning in this world you pass on
there is the point of no return... it feel like a tare... quick and very painful.... you do not come back from this once the tear is complete, and if you ask what makes the differnece between coming back or not... it is like everything in your reality... timing!
you touch him or her too long you will not come back... you will feel it right when you go to touch.. a hug forget about it... you touch their shoulder you feel the tare.. you keep your hand on them you are done here... you will feel the pain while doing so very painful and happens very fast... try to not touch anyone and if you do move your hand so you dont even need to go through this unless you dont want to come back

Last edited:

Secretman3811

if you do not but successfully get into one and follow it to completion you will not come back
lucid dreaming is another form of reality... another life... another world... you do not come back from there without total domination and if you do have total domination over your ability to go through this process you will know you do not touch anyone there you see that you do not see here any longer... even if you really want to... because you will go out of your body and wont come back... meaning in this world you pass on
there is the point of no return... it feel like a tare... quick and very painful.... you do not come back from this once the tear is complete, and if you ask what makes the differnece between coming back or not... it is like everything in your reality... timing!
you touch him or her too long you will not come back... you will feel it right when you go to touch.. a hug forget about it... you touch their shoulder you feel the tare.. you keep your hand on them you are done here... you will feel the pain while doing so very painful and happens very fast... try to not touch anyone and if you do move your hand so you dont even need to go through this unless you dont want to come back

Secretman3811

How do you know about this tell me more about it
Tell me more about this how do you know this is this happen to someone else?

shinbet

try to go into lucid dreaming... i know it is not easy to do but eventually you get there if you really want... and once you realize you are in there test what i told you... remember the rules though!