i now know that there are real time traveller's

Tron1

i now know that there are real time traveller's out there and please post your thoughts here ive seen proof and are convinced i got conviced yesterday that what ever happened to me was real and need people to help me out as much as possible. I was wondering if any time traveller can take me back to 2003. where all this weird stuff started to happen being hospitalized sectioned and all this stuff that took me to 2070.
i was thinking of starting a time traveller's only group. my friend sean showed me some pics of aura's around him on his phone and i'm now convinced. there are time travellers out there and if you have any information of the future please post it here thanks
Barry Doherty

Timetravel_1

What you are asking is impossible. Normal man cannot comprehend. If you are not already aware, you never will be.
Barry, I believe in earnest that you believe what you have seen and what you are willing to do. Do not open that door.

Tron1

hey who are you? whats your name? why are you posting to me? what is your interest?

Skashjamsall100

What you are asking is impossible. Normal man cannot comprehend. If you are not already aware, you never will be.
Barry, I believe in earnest that you believe what you have seen and what you are willing to do. Do not open that door.

I'd like to know how one becomes a time traveler.