I Saw an Egg-Shaped Flying Creature in my Backyard, Says North Carolina Man

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
KANNAPOLIS, N.C. — A North Carolina resident says he had a close encounter with a luminous egg-shaped flying creature.

The man, a worker at a plastic manufacturing company whose name wasn’t made public on a report submitted to the Mutual UFO Network, said he had just pulled into his cousin’s house driveway when he noticed the floating anomaly.

“I drove around to the back of the house and backed my car into the grass,” the eyewitness wrote last week about the 1988 alleged winter encounter. “I noticed an object but I didn’t pay much mind to it, figuring that I’d identify it when I got out of the car. I grabbed my lunch box and exited the vehicle.”

Reportedly, the man was close to being 30 feet from the object when it began hovering from the ground. He described the oddity as a 3-foot-tall egg-shaped “blob” that seemed to be “organic in nature”.

“Its skin seemed to move… or travel around its body. It had hundreds of pores,” he explained. “The pores gave off light reminiscent of lightening bugs, the color of the lights on this was closer to copper. It maintained its basic oval shape but it kept changing a little from top to bottom with the same randomness as the lights. It went up about 30 feet and across the street, it was within the silhouette of a tree, as if it were trying to get to cover,” he added.

The man, he says, stood there for a few seconds, “stunned” and trying to figure out what he was really looking at. He then went inside the house and continued to watch the purported creature through his bedroom’s window.

“It was cold out so I didn’t stay out there long. I looked through my window a final time a little after midnight before I went to sleep and it was still there. When I woke up the next morning, it was gone.”

The Kannapolis resident also claims that he regrets not calling the police to report the incident at the time, fearing they would think he “was crazy”.

“It was the most fascinating thing I’d ever seen and have ever seen. I would be beyond appreciative if you know of any stories similar to this. I’d like to know that I’m not the only one that witnessed this,” he said.

In 1957, Malvan Stephens, a trucker driving through Neshoba County, Mississippi, told the police he had witnessed three “strange beings” coming out of an egg-shaped device that was blocking the road and making a “chattering sound”, according to Richard H. Hall’s book titled “The Ufo Evidence: A Thirty-Year Report”.

A resident from the area however told Cryptozoology News that she and her family don’t recall the incident.

“I spoke with my mom and she had no recollection of that event. Of course, she was not living there at the time, but believes she would have heard from her family about it. I do find it strange that no one in the family has any recollection of this. Back then Neshoba was a mainly a farming community and everyone knew everyone. Something like this would be big news and the talk of the town,” the woman, who provided a full name but chose to remain anonymous, said.

There are also no records of such incident logged by the Neshoba Democrat, the local newspaper in the county.

And it appears that these frequently reported alleged creatures often use the trees often to hide themselves from human view.

Just a month ago, a man in Connecticut claimed that a large family of “alien” creatures living on the trees of his backyard.

The post I Saw an Egg-Shaped Flying Creature in my Backyard, Says North Carolina Man appeared first on Cryptozoology News.