I want some members!

Hyperspace

Hello everyone
I am hyperspace and as always I would like to keep my identity secret
Anyways I am the CEO of OSMOS LTD
I have shared the logo if you can't trust
I have to create a time machine till 2034 for a must reason and for that I want to make a team
Anyone here if is intrested and would like to join my team can just tell me their discord

Age doesn't matter!20220729_174629_0000.png

Wind7

Staff
Did a search for your OSMOS LTD and it doesn't seem to exist.

Unless this is you.........

Hello everyone
I have to create a time machine till 2034 for a must reason and for that I want to make a team
Anyone here if is intrested and would like to join my team can just tell me their discord

Age doesn't matter!View attachment 15575

Logos are easy to make.

Care to share a link to your Company?

Hyperspace

Hello everyone

Did a search for your OSMOS LTD and it doesn't seem to exist.

Unless this is you.........

Logos are easy to make.

Care to share a link to your Company?
Ohh brother !
I was meant to make a time machine till 2034 for my startup
I meant this will be my future company
And time machine would be its first product

And if you think that I said myself as a CEO then it's because that my company currently had a app named adplay on Amazon appstore!

BlastTyrant

You assume the Earth will be around in 2034 lol you could be time traveling to a empty void or a nuclear wasteland like Fallout.

Sadly i didn't save any bottle caps so i will have to bow out.

Hyperspace

You assume the Earth will be around in 2034 lol you could be time traveling to a empty void or a nuclear wasteland like Fallout.

Sadly i didn't save any bottle caps so i will have to bow out.
I didn't said to travel in 2034
I said to make a time machine till 2034
It's my startup idea sir!

BlastTyrant

Oh, so you want to build a time machine for the next ........"counts fingers" 12 years???

You assume this society will last that long lol, seems like a huge dedication, what are you looking for? Money? Workers? Knowledge? Bottle caps?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hello everyone

I've been researching how to make a time machine for many many years. Along the way I discovered the path to knowledge is,
"one step forward and two steps backwards". At present I've wound up back to the beginning of our scientific knowledge. It's nearly all bullshit! How do you build a time machine out of bullshit? Simple answer is "You Don't".

In my search I actually discovered some key facts inventors use to invent something. They don't use bullshit! They use existing fact based knowledge. They build out of facts by trial and error. And a key question I always pose to myself when looking at something new is, "What's is this like?". Out of all the fantastic crap I've built, not one gizmo affects the dimension of time. So obviously everything we say and read about what time is, is actually made up bullshit! We do not have any foundation to work from in trying to build a time machine! Lots of men with big Egos to listen to though.

So how do we build a time machine? With knowledge we don't have yet. It means we have to go back to ground zero and build a foundation for the understanding of what time is without the bullshit this time. In my quest I have been gathering information on physical phenomena that very frequently just gets pushed aside. My list is quite big now. Of course now comes the trial and error stage. Expendable income and lots of patience will give us an expanded knowledge foundation to work from. With no guarantee that we will achieve our goal.