I want to volunteer for timetravel.

Angelface239

Unfortunately I don't believe we will ever be able to answer the question, because the original OP made by our member Tantarum has not been seen since November 2017, shortly after he made the thread....Perhaps he met Dr Who on his travels and was taken through a journey of time itself :D..
Propraply, even though I don't mind going back in time to change a event in my past of knowing I already messed up my life already, so even it means creating a new timeline in it self I am fine with that if it means my life will get better for because of what I did before that lead to my life being this way of things I should never have done in the first place.

Element115

Or the unknown.
ET stands for Extra Terrestrial, like @Classicalfan626 said. They are biological (natural or created) entities that originate not from this planet.
UFO is an unidentified flying object, same with USO, unidentifiable submersible object. Usually they are the same craft, but we don't KNOW so we call it unidentified, which is a large category that even other things can fall into which drives conspiracy.

It is possible ET drive the UFO, but it's just as likely UFO can be a time traveler, or government top-secret experiment from technology obtained from ET's.

Regarding your comment about going back in time to fix something.... well it's plausible, but you'd be fixing another reality, not your own. Whatever you experienced already in this life is written in the stars and it cannot be changed, you can only experience the change by traversing into alternate dimensions where events unfolded differently.

Angelface239

ET stands for Extra Terrestrial, like @Classicalfan626 said. They are biological (natural or created) entities that originate not from this planet.
UFO is an unidentified flying object, same with USO, unidentifiable submersible object. Usually they are the same craft, but we don't KNOW so we call it unidentified, which is a large category that even other things can fall into which drives conspiracy.

It is possible ET drive the UFO, but it's just as likely UFO can be a time traveler, or government top-secret experiment from technology obtained from ET's.

Regarding your comment about going back in time to fix something.... well it's plausible, but you'd be fixing another reality, not your own. Whatever you experienced already in this life is written in the stars and it cannot be changed, you can only experience the change by traversing into alternate dimensions where events unfolded differently.
Okay. I will still want to change it anyways because I don't like what I did is negativity affecting me in my year, so I understand you said it can be changed but I don't what I did is negativity affecting me in my year, so how do I transfer into alternative dimension where things those events I experienced and went through plays differently for me for how I no longer negativity affected by what I did anymore.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Okay. I will still want to change it anyways because I don't like what I did is negativity affecting me in my year, so I understand you said it can be changed but I don't what I did is negativity affecting me in my year, so how do I transfer into alternative dimension where things those events I experienced and went through plays differently for me for how I no longer negativity affected by what I did anymore.
I'd suggest searching for ETs; they may be able to help you, as well as myself.

I'm thinking that the most plausible way to "change" the past is to go back in time, in this timeline, and whatever change(s) you make in the past will result in a split to a different timeline and reality than this one. But the possibilities of time travel and changing history may be even better; so you never know until you come across ETs and the Akashic records.

Note: In case you didn't know, the Akashic records are alleged to be a universal library of all things that have ever occurred, including events, actions, and even thoughts.

Angelface239

I'd suggest searching for ETs; they may be able to help you, as well as myself.

I'm thinking that the most plausible way to "change" the past is to go back in time, in this timeline, and whatever change(s) you make in the past will result in a split to a different timeline and reality than this one. But the possibilities of time travel and changing history may be even better; so you never know until you come across ETs and the Akashic records.

Note: In case you didn't know, the Akashic records are alleged to be a universal library of all things that have ever occurred, including events, actions, and even thoughts.
This can help to make sure whatever stuff is that is negativity affecting me, is no longer is negativity affecting me in my year, so I can lead go of that guilt about those things, and that I am being affected by in my year, how would I go back and time and change whatever I need to change in my past, so I have my life going the way I want to going the way I wanted it to go for me, so I am no longer negativity by whatever things that happened in my past, that created the world very negativity around me, and how do I find that other stuff to so I can change my past as will.

Angelface239

This can help to make sure whatever stuff is that is negativity affecting me, is no longer is negativity affecting me in my year, so I can lead go of that guilt about those things, and that I am being affected by in my year, how would I go back and time and change whatever I need to change in my past, so I have my life going the way I want to going the way I wanted it to go for me, so I am no longer negativity by whatever things that happened in my past, that created the world very negativity around me, and how do I find that other stuff to so I can change my past as will.
Even though I am interested in two specific years in my life that negativity affected my life to how it is for me now as when I was living in Washington before in January 13th, 2017 and September 20th, 2018.

Angelface239

Is their anyone I can ask that help me out with time traveling and going back to those years to change what I did so it is no longer negativity affecting me in my year or help me with that other stuff you brought as well that actually help me change my past.