I will be producing the Timenomore 6-dial HDR

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
me and my associate Dr Y will be developing new hdr, i will be producing 6 dial hdr , the price are negociable as what i usually build is good quality, but the difference will range from quality of material
starting price will be set at 850$us for a basic model all the way up to 1250$ for a high end with traveling case
Dr Y new model has no set price yet but we will post it here
Num7 let me know if this is out of bound or okay
thank you
time are hard for everyone and this is the only and best way for me to make a decent side income
ive been making hdr since 2005 and i have over 38 made so far
cheers
DSC_1118.JPG

steven chiverton

me and my associate Dr Y will be developing new hdr, i will be producing 6 dial hdr , the price are negociable as what i usually build is good quality, but the difference will range from quality of material
starting price will be set at 850$us for a basic model all the way up to 1250$ for a high end with traveling case
Dr Y new model has no set price yet but we will post it here
Num7 let me know if this is out of bound or okay
thank you
time are hard for everyone and this is the only and best way for me to make a decent side income
ive been making hdr since 2005 and i have over 38 made so far
cheers
View attachment 17648
the hdr picture above is not a complete medel as some of the knobs are overlapping like they are just placed there i hope the time coil is good and not a spool of cotton lol

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
Dr Y is retired now ,, we talk often and he plan to make the new version, now, he has plenty of time, and he told me we will elaborate the complexity of the device,
as for me this photo is not a reference ,its just for show, im planning to go see one of my friend who own a assembly plant for electronic component and make me ready to assemble part so i dont have to bust my ass making everything by hand, we will have part premade and we will just solder everything together except the coil and box, but the level of precision will increrase for sure i want to make a machine that can rival any other in precision.